Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Threaded View

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Antlerless Deer License Update

FYI in case this saves someone else the hassle. I ordered my regular, annual license on line June 17th and received it in the mail today, July 15th! I got my license number at time of order so was able to download form and apply for doe tag but what a pain this was to stop at a store and get the proper envelope. Next year, will buy in store only.

Heading over to PAGC website to see if I can share my experience with them.

EDIT: Found an email address and sent a brief note sharing my experience but that I get t my license. And also found this on their website.

To all our Pennsylvania hunters who purchased their 2019-20 hunting licenses online this year, unfortunately, we have heard from many of you via phone, email and social media that you have not yet received your licenses in the mail.........Secondly, we do truly apologize for the inadequate service many of you have received from our licensing agent. Our agency must contract with an entity to provide our license system service, and this includes fulfilling online license orders. None of the entities that bid on the contract were from Pennsylvania. That is why those of you who have received your licenses noticed an out-of-state address on the envelope. The licenses are supposed to be delivered within 7-10 business days, regardless of the entity’s location. If you did not receive a 2019-20 Hunter Trapper Digest, email us at pgccomments@pa.gov and we will get one in the mail to you.
    Last edited by Palerider; July 15th, 2019 at 08:45 PM.