Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: NRA Fires Dana Loesch, Closes NRATV

It might be a coincidence, No, "Cam and Company", episode for today.
    All previous episodes are missing at the source I use to download podcasts of "Cam & Co.".

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Yeah,it doesn't take much for that annoying homo to go off on an anti Trump rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Klyde View Post
    It might be a coincidence, No, "Cam and Company", episode for today.
    All previous episodes are missing at the source I use to download podcasts of "Cam & Co.".
    i can still pull them from the nra assets page http://assets2.nratv.com/uploads/pro...nd_Company.mp3, as i redownloaded yesterday's show to confirm, so they haven't been deleted but the "rss" https://push.nra.tv/ds/svc/podcast i connect to that links to them is not refreshing.
    i think this all relates to the advert agency that may have stolen money or w/e was in the news a while back and cam ended yesterdays show with a "tomorrows guest" so i don't think they were all given notice, little if any notice. seems about the way they did it last time too. shitty management company, not a single host is mentioning it either, non disclosures?
    this happened almost the same when they cut his show to a half hour but the site itself didnt go down.
    looks like the plug was pulled and everyone is out of a job.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    What's an NRA?
    Its an abreviation for a colorectal exam...something they have been giving 2nd Amendment supporters for years now.

(Lehigh County)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I’ve not noticed that. Unless you consider ghey Shep, but I don’t count him.
    I have.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post

Horrible youtube sword swallowing anti-gun ignoramus.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

That's a shame, I have NRATV on my Roku TV and enjoy the programming. Dana and Colin Noir are the best spokespeople the NRA could ever hope to have. Passionate, intelligent and appealing to wide audiences. They will regret this.

They'd do well to elevate them both to real leadership positions, not just TV and trade show faces.

Bongino is becoming a superstar too.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I have.
    Other than ghey Shep, give me one example of who is going left from their daily programming lineup?

Fox & Friends First Heather Childers An early morning extension of the network's morning news/talk program.
    5:00am Jilian Mele and Rob Schmitt
    6:00am Fox & Friends Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt, Brian Kilmeade, and Janice Dean The network's breakfast news/talk program. Studio F, New York City
    9:00am America's Newsroom Bill Hemmerand Sandra Smith Morning news/interviewprogram. Studio J, New York City
    12:00pm Outnumbered Melissa Francis, Harris Faulknerand various panelists Afternoon opinion/debate program Studio F, New York City
    1:00pm Outnumbered Overtime Harris Faulkner Midday news/interview program
    2:00pm The Daily Briefing Dana Perino Focuses on news of the day. Studio J, New York City
    3:00pm Shepard Smith Reporting Shepard Smith Flagship newscast Studio H, New York City
    4:00pm Your World with Neil Cavuto Neil Cavuto The network's flagship business program. New York City
    5:00pm The Five Jedediah Bila, Greg Gutfeld, Dana Perino, Jesse Watters, Juan Williams Roundtable discussion program Studio F, New York City
    6:00pm Special Report with Bret Baier Bret Baier Political news and discussion program. Washington D.C.
    7:00pm The Story with Martha MacCallum Martha MacCallum A program focused on news analysis and newsmaker interviews. Studio F, New York City
    8:00pm Tucker Carlson Tonight Tucker Carlson Evening current affairs talk program. Washington D.C.
    9:00pm Hannity Sean Hannity Political issues of the day from a fiscally and culturally conservativepoint of view. Studio J, New York City
    10:00pm The Ingraham Angle Laura Ingraham Evening political/pop culture talk program[1] Washington D.C
    11:00pm Fox News @ Night

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Loesch used to be a regular contributor on FNC (Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham), then I no longer saw her when the NRA gig started. Perhaps her NRA contract stipulated that they owned the rights to her, which is no longer the case. We may see her back on FNC.
    She's still on frequently. She was on TODAY actually.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNpfUSpLAw/
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast