Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Federal suppressor ban bills put in house and Senate Mon June 24th.

Brought to you by a couple of shit heads from NJ, one of which we know is corrupt.

Sounds like Bob's Senate Bill is looking to ban and possibly buy back what's out there now. Here's where that whole forced registration thing comes into play.

I guess we will see more in a few hours.

Last edited by Hodgie; June 23rd, 2019 at 11:07 PM.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Federal suppressor ban bills put in house and Senate Mon June 24th.

Dont worry. Suppressors are codified into law. Trump wont do anything.

Hahahahaha

Fuck them.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Bucks County)

someone needs to put a bill forward that bans stupid democrats and RINOS from serving as politicians and set term limits to eliminate career trough feeders
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    Dont worry. Suppressors are codified into law. Trump wont do anything.

Hahahahaha

Fuck them.
    Laws are beginning to only apply to us peons, not the politically elite.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

The local Philly media keeps harping that "Silencers (plural) were used" in the recent mass shooting in Virginia Beach. Then they state that they are illegal in New Jersey, and then feign horror stating they are STILL LEGAL IN PENNSYLVANIA!!! No mention that they are an NFA Class III item requiring extensive background check, finger prints and $200 tax stamp. Plus, many suppressors are expensive.

They want people to think anyone can get them anytime they want. Not that it would be a problem, but it is more evidence of the Media lying by omitting critical information. So, now they can gin up public outcry to BAN SILENCERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    The local Philly media keeps harping that "Silencers (plural) were used" in the recent mass shooting in Virginia Beach. Then they state that they are illegal in New Jersey, and then feign horror stating they are STILL LEGAL IN PENNSYLVANIA!!! No mention that they are an NFA Class III item requiring extensive background check, finger prints and $200 tax stamp. Plus, many suppressors are expensive.

They want people to think anyone can get them anytime they want. Not that it would be a problem, but it is more evidence of the Media lying by omitting critical information. So, now they can gin up public outcry to BAN SILENCERS!
    That’s funny. I seem to recall reading in all of the news reports all of the people who heard gunshots.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    That’s funny. I seem to recall reading in all of the news reports all of the people who heard gunshots.
    The Media wants you to think that Suppressors (what they call SILENCERS) allow a gun to fire without making a sound. They want to instill FEAR that a mass shooter could take out people without others even hearing him. In reality we all know that the report from a suppressor is still plenty loud, just not as loud as without one. I hate the Media.

(Philadelphia County)

So,what are the bills chances of getting passed? I'm not sure if I can legally acquire suppressors since I live in Philly,havent really looked much into it but I would hate to see them done away with by a bunch of knee jerk hack politicians reacting to a nut runing around with a fake can.
    Last edited by Krichardson; June 24th, 2019 at 08:22 AM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    The Media wants you to think that Suppressors (what they call SILENCERS) allow a gun to fire without making a sound. They want to instill FEAR that a mass shooter could take out people without others even hearing him. In reality we all know that the report from a suppressor is still plenty loud, just not as loud as without one. I hate the Media.
    Today's media is an enemy of the people. I never heard a solid determination if a genuine suppressor was even used in that VA shooting.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

Agreed.They try to present themselves as if they are experts at everything yet come off like a bunch of lying idiots......not once did any of them raise the question of the suppressor actually being real.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast