Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default AR15 killings driving medical teaching

60 Minutes right now.

(Chester County)

Default Re: AR15 killings driving medical teaching

Military surgeons in forward combat zone areas are experts in the ballistic damage (carnage) inflicted by a 5.56, 7.62x39...etc.

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: AR15 killings driving medical teaching

slow news week their using old filler programming they expected Trump was going to declare war against Iran

(Schuylkill County)

Croft is asking the loaded question... (paraphrased)
    "Have killings with AR15s become so commonplace that everyone in the country needs to become a combat surgeon?
    Answer: Why yes Steve. (From the guy who is pushing the program)

I had to stop watching.

The next story was about how 10 year olds are suing the federal Govt to stop using fossil fuels to save the planet. And their lawyer is righteously telling us its a good case. Hopefully these kids will study science and history in the coming years, but realistically they will get more PC crap.

(Bucks County)

Idiots show how devastating the round is, then show people who have survived multiple hits. Scary phrases like three times the speed of sound probably very alarming to followers of the Democratic agenda.

Followed by climate change, of which we in the USA are responsible for 25 percent of the reason the change is occurring. Then they end it with there is no way to predict when and where these weather happenings will occur. Well, duhhhh......kind of fucks up the proof of the reason, doesn't it?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Chester County)

Not to derail, but I’ve always said the best way to control guns is to control the ammunition.

Que the next mass shooting?

Why cant the msm talk about something important like the economy or something other than the
    beating a dead horse topic. I dont watch anymore, more into happier things on tv/internet.

(Bucks County)

What were latest statistics, around 450 people killed in one year by rifles, and not necessarily AR15s. So yes, I see his point every trauma surgeon, in every hospital in every state needs to be combat certified for the 9 people, on average, killed by rifles in their state per year. Clearly it’s a damn epidemic! /S

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
    What were latest statistics, around 450 people killed in one year by rifles, and not necessarily AR15s. So yes, I see his point every trauma surgeon, in every hospital in every state needs to be combat certified for the 9 people, on average, killed by rifles in their state per year. Clearly it’s a damn epidemic! /S
    While a .223/5.56 does more damage than a 9mm/.40, the basics airway, breathing and control of blood loss and shock are still the same. Trauma surgeons trained at Temple Hospital in North Philadelphia learn their craft quickly and efficiently.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    While a .223/5.56 does more damage than a 9mm/.40, the basics airway, breathing and control of blood loss and shock are still the same. Trauma surgeons trained at Temple Hospital in North Philadelphia learn their craft quickly and efficiently.
    No doubt. I’ve also read where there have been programs between US trauma surgeons and military for best practice care management in addition to individuals that serve in military and then return to civilian care. Most are of course clustered around big cities with high violent crime rates. Not every surgeon in the US needs that level of training as 60 Min intimated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast