Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default U.S.G.I MILITARY RIFLE RACKS M-13 BRAND NEW, HOLDS AR-15`S PERFECTLY SEE PHOTOS.

$35.00 EACH UPDATE THEY HOLD AR-15 STYLE RIFLES PERFECTLY OLEASE SEE THE LAST PHOTOS. UP FOR SALE IS ONE U.S.G.I. MILITARY RIFLE RACK. THIS RACK IS A MILITARY MODEL M 13. THIS WAS MADE TO HOLD 9 M249 SAW`S (SQUAD AUTOMATIC WEAPONS). OF COURSE OTHER RIFLES WILL FIT. NOW YOUR RIFLES CAN BE DISPLAYED INSTEAD OF HAVING THEM LOCKED AWAY IN A SAFE SOMEWHERE. THE RACKS CAN BE BOLTED BACK TO BACK, TOP AND BOTTOM OR BACK TO BACK OR ALL OF THE THREE OPTIONS AT THE SAME TIME. THESE ARE MADE FROM GOOD STEEL.THE PAINT IS THE CARC PAINT THAT THE MILITARY USES, AND LASTS FOREVER. THESE ARE BRAND NEW WITH VERY SMALL RUB MARKS, TAPE RESIDUE, AND MINUTE SCRATCHES, FROM BEING MOVED AROUND. I HAVE 32 FOR SALE THIS LISTING IS THE PRICE FOR ONE. IF YOU WANT 4, MUTIPLY THE PRICE TIMES FOUR OR 8. I CAN NOT SHIP THESE UPS OR USPS. I CAN SHIP THEM TRUCK FREIGHT,I GET REALLY GOOD TRUCKING PRICES, AS LONG AS YOU PICK THEM UP AT A TRUCK TERMINAL OR I SHIP THEM TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS WITH A FORKLIFT AND LOADING DOCK. IF MONEY IS NO OBJECT I CAN SHIP THESE RIGHT TO THE CURB IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED ON A STRAIGHT TRUCK WITH A LIFT GATE. JUST A SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT, THE SHIPPING ON ONE IS ALMOST THE SAME AS SHIPPING ON 8 RACKS, SO GET YOUR BUDDY TO GO IN ON SOME. THE SIZE IS 12 INCHES DEEP BY 51 INCHES LONG BY 43 INCHES HIGH, AND THE INSIDE HEIGHT IS 37 1/2". THE TOP CAN BE CUT OUT OR OFF COMPLETELY, TO FIT GOOSE GUNS, AND THE LIKE. SINCE THEY ARE STEEL YOU COULD ALWAYS DRILL HOLES FOR LOCKING RODS, OR WELD ATTATCHMENTS TO MODIFY THEM TO FIT MOST ANYTHING, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT. PICKING THEM UP IS ANOTHER OPTION, THE RACKS ARE IN SHENANDOAH PA 17976. I HAVE A FORKLIFT FOR LOADING (IF YOU WANT A SKID OF 8 OF THEM). IM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES, CASH ONLY. IF YOU WANT ME TO SHIP THEM I WILL PROVIDE A GOOD SOLID SKID, BAND WITH STEEL BANDING, STRETCH WRAP, LOAD AND SET UP SHIPPING FOR FREE. BUYER PAYS EXACT SHIPPING, AND RACK PRICES ONLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME AT 1-570-527-6056. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Last edited by HECTOR THE DOG; November 1st, 2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: MORE INFO AND PHOTOS

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: U.S.G.I MILITARY RIFLE RACKS M-13 BRAND NEW, LOW PRICE, WILL SHIP $35.00 EACH

bump up to the top. 28 left.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: U.S.G.I MILITARY RIFLE RACKS M-13 BRAND NEW, LOW PRICE, WILL SHIP $35.00 EACH

WEEKEND BUMP

(Schuylkill County)

BUMP UP TO THE TOP

(Schuylkill County)

BUMP

(Schuylkill County)

BUMP

(Schuylkill County)

BUMP

(Schuylkill County)

BUMP

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: U.S.G.I MILITARY RIFLE RACKS M-13 BRAND NEW, HOLDS AR-15`S PERFECTLY SEE PHOTOS.

BUMP

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: U.S.G.I MILITARY RIFLE RACKS M-13 BRAND NEW, HOLDS AR-15`S PERFECTLY SEE PHOTOS.

RAINY DAY BUMP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast