Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: Why I will support Trump 2020, we need to learn the lesson of places like New Yor

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(York County)

Default Re: Why I will support Trump 2020, we need to learn the lesson of places like New Yor

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    The tired trope that Trump has enacted more gun control than Obama makes me mad. It's parroted by people that are more interested in memes than know their subject.

The Obama administration removed the right to own a firearm from some SS recipients.

Trump undid that. He restored the rights of those people. While I'm not happy about bumpstocks, it pales in comparison to people being barred from owning firearms because they can't manage their finances.
    Not only that, Obama put the squeeze on gun shops and firearm distributors via the banking industry in Operation Choke Point. Obama's team put the screws to the banks for doing business with those deemed 'undesireable' by the dick tater. The result was many smaller shops couldn't get loans and couldn't get payments processed in an effort to drive them out of business.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    A 6-3 majority (perhaps, one dares to hope, even a 7-2 majority) in the SCotUS is all the reason I need.
    Never count on Roberts.

He's screwing things up again with the Census decision.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Beaver County)

Bump stock? The democrats want to ban the whole gun.

I haven't read the thread yet, but I'm still voting for Trump in spite of his issues simply for the courts. I've said that 2909 times and it's unlikely anything is going to change that.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Carbon County)

Trump 2020 and more reloading supply's today! ..

It's coming kids it's coming..

(Monroe County)

I'll be voting for Trump because he says what he means, and means what he says. It's that simple. I laugh every time politicians call him a liar. His term has lined up well with his campaign. I'm curious to see what he does in his second term. That's when every president gets a little more reckless.

I am lucky I live in Maryland, where whatever Democrat is running will get 75% of the vote, so I can vote for anyone I choose, with a clear conscience that I didn't 'give' the election to a Democrat.

Trump failed with the bump stock ban, but hopefully he wins again, and will get to put a couple/few more non-lunatics on the SCOTUS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123