Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Wyoming County)

Default Re: NRA suspends Chris Cox

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    How was a convicted felon the President of the NRA?
    I assume you are referring to Ollie North? Although I have neither the time nor the inclination to do a background check on Ollie, for the sake of argument I'll accept your position that he is a Felon.

If this is true, providing that the NRA only allowed him access to the same FUDD Muzzle Loader they gave Charlton Heston, it should be good to go.

"It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I assume you are referring to Ollie North? Although I have neither the time nor the inclination to do a background check on Ollie, for the sake of argument I'll accept your position that he is a Felon.
    Not a felon. He was charged with 16 felonies and convicted of three, but with the help of the ACLU, those convictions were vacated and the charges later dismissed.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Get rid of Wayne now.
    Yes, now.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    This is what becomes of any organization(whether it be a private organization, or government) when people are allowed to remain "in power" for too long. It becomes more about protecting themselves and their position rather than about the mission of the organization. If Wayne loves the 2nd, and about protecting gun rights, then he should step down voluntarily because this situation has weakened the NRA, and if left to continue to fester, will ruin it. But I'll not hold my breath.
    This is the truth in a nutshell. People start out good but over time fail to live up to the promise.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    This is the truth in a nutshell. People start out good but over time fail to live up to the promise.
    I doubt very much he steps down voluntarily, 1 million salary!! He is not going to give up the paycheck

(Berks County)

If this is true, providing that the NRA only allowed him access to the same FUDD Muzzle Loader they gave Charlton Heston, it should be good to go.

Felons are barred from belonging.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Franklin County)

Maybe I'll stop getting emails from Chris now.
    The Hostler

(Perry County)

For those still following the drama...

https://www.shootingwire.com/feature...ngz223lp_Kq3Qs

Taking a page from the National Rifle Association’s own playbook, disgruntled members and contributors have sent members of the Board of Directors a letter of demands, along with a spreadsheet naming each of the 76-members, and rating them “A” through “F” for the performance of their duties.

The rating system, which dissident representative David Dell’Aquila describes in the accompanying letter to the members, is designed for “grading the members of the Board of Directors similar to how the NRA grades those seeking or currently in public office.”

We have obtained a copy of both, and verified their authenticity through Mr. Dell’Aquila.

According to the dissidents’ grading chart, an “A” grade was given to Board members who have “advocated the replacement of Mr. LaPierre, and/or publicized one’s removal from committee(s) due to questioning leadership, spending policy, etc.”

An “F” was given to a Board member who “supports Mr. LaPierre and his leadership time with insufficient oversight.”
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Wyoming County)

The 800lb Gorilla has cancer & if the tumors aren't removed the prognosis does not look good
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

The 800lb Gorilla has cancer & if the tumors aren't removed the prognosis does not look good
    But but but if you don't throw your money down that crapper, who else is going to stab us gunowners in the back?
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12