Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 605

Thread: 2020 Primaries

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    27,041
    Rep Power
    21474877

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    Bernie defending himself against his Cuba love afair...
    (Pgh) GROUP SHOOT DATES: (April 18 Cancelled) - June 20 - August 15 - October 17 (link)

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dade City, Florida
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    17930049

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    I can't believe how many people here are watching that crap. The only thing I can really say is that you folks are made of sterner stuff than I am that's for sure.
    NRA - Pa Rifle & Pistol Assn.

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,700
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I can't believe how many people here are watching that crap. The only thing I can really say is that you folks are made of sterner stuff than I am that's for sure.
    It’s called wine.
    Proof Armed citizens make a difference. http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=316012

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    27,041
    Rep Power
    21474877

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    I dunno... Bernie seems to draw most of his strength from "nobody has to pay back their student loans!"

    Are people other than students really supporting this fool?

    I'm done.
    I'll listen from the other room maybe, but this all sucks - bad.
    (Pgh) GROUP SHOOT DATES: (April 18 Cancelled) - June 20 - August 15 - October 17 (link)

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,700
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I dunno... Bernie seems to draw most of his strength from "nobody has to pay back their student loans!"

    Are people other than students really supporting this fool?

    I'm done.
    I'll listen from the other room maybe, but this all sucks - bad.
    After tonight anyone who smokes pot.
    Proof Armed citizens make a difference. http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=316012

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    14964972

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    ^ Anderson Cooper has a permanent face like he's getting a colonoscopy while awake.

    He looks like that in every clip I see.
    Maybe he is.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dade City, Florida
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    17930049

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Bernie defending himself against his Cuba love afair...
    Can you imagine any one of these loonies debating Trump? It will be a bloodbath!
    NRA - Pa Rifle & Pistol Assn.

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    The debate last week was on NBC, this one was on CBS. I don't know that black woman's name but I watched CBS during the 2016 ballot count and she looked shipwrecked about the outcome and even uttered, "How could this happen?", when they finally realized that Trump had won. Obviously they heard all of us talking about what a train wreck the last debate was and all of them had a vested interest in not letting that happen again, so they conducted themselves in a more civilized manner. It's too bad that Trump couldn't run that show and troll them all for two hours, I'd even pay to watch that. What's funny this AM is that Peduto is posting left and right about how they are all losers and that Trump is going to easily win this election. Hundreds of thousands of heads are going to explode.
    His name was Duncan Lemp

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,617
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    The debate last week was on NBC, this one was on CBS. I don't know that black woman's name but I watched CBS during the 2016 ballot count and she looked shipwrecked about the outcome and even uttered, "How could this happen?", when they finally realized that Trump had won. Obviously they heard all of us talking about what a train wreck the last debate was and all of them had a vested interest in not letting that happen again, so they conducted themselves in a more civilized manner. It's too bad that Trump couldn't run that show and troll them all for two hours, I'd even pay to watch that. What's funny this AM is that Peduto is posting left and right about how they are all losers and that Trump is going to easily win this election. Hundreds of thousands of heads are going to explode.
    Even a broken clock is right at least twice a day.

    Was Bloomturd in last nights debate, and if so how did he do?

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: 2020 Primaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Even a broken clock is right at least twice a day.

    Was Bloomturd in last nights debate, and if so how did he do?
    He was there as well as that other guy, forget his name, Steyer? He did a little better but he's not going to be a factor.
    His name was Duncan Lemp

Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. closed primaries matter
    By middlefinger in forum National
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 6th, 2016, 12:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops