Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese SKS

Default Re: Chinese SKS

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    Classic's grading is complete bullshit. I'll never give them business again. Check the classifieds or local armslist, there are plenty of pristine Chinese sks out there.
    It's sad to see the name being used with such dishonest owners. I was buying collectibles from the original owner long before he sold it and since then every new set of owners has gotten worse then the last.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I have friends on an SKS site that ordered from this batch and the condition is poor compared to what is being advertised, and the $20.00 "hand pick" fee is what got them that. Typical Classic Arms BS advertising with all over usual over exaggerating on the grade and condition of their "Vietnam era" rifles.

I am a huge SKS lover and collector and I would pass on these for the $350.00 and defiantly NOT do the hand pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    Classic's grading is complete bullshit. I'll never give them business again. Check the classifieds or local armslist, there are plenty of pristine Chinese sks out there.
    Agreed. Their pictures/grading are normally NOT representative of what they are selling. You'll find a better condition rifle at a better price.

(Montgomery County)

Wait for one to pop up in the classifieds and jump on it. Or post a WTB.

(Philadelphia County)

Classic's reputation as a fairly shady company is still there. I've heard one description of their SKS rifles as "appears to have been used as a toothpick by a bear".

(Delaware County)

I bought a Yugo Tokarev from them last year and maybe I got lucky because the condition is amazing. But after reading reviews of horror stories on the same gun I'll think twice before buying surplus from them again.

(Cumberland County)

If you are looking for one aim also has them in stock

(Monroe County)

It was a fucking shitshow to get set up as a reg dealer but I ordered one. Hopefully it's in the "handpick" shape. Still no clue where these things were at all this time.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    It was a fucking shitshow to get set up as a reg dealer but I ordered one. Hopefully it's in the "handpick" shape. Still no clue where these things were at all this time.
    Some eastern european warehouse, they aren't coming from china

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Some eastern european warehouse, they aren't coming from china
    I was kind of thinking 'nam. We just started arms sales this year. But I heard the last batch was Albania. Wonder why no one is saying.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Got a 1965 all # matching inc the stock. It's got some minor bumps and bruises but good shape over all. Got a few thinking about it, might post it up next week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12