Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Blumenthal: ‘The NRA Is Crumbling’

First I despise Blumenthal not because he is a leftist but because he claimed Vietnam service which he did not do. He was by doing tha a disgrace to the Corps. As a Marine I served in Nam, but if I had never set foot there I would ever have dishonored those that did by making a false claim.

Now that I vented I think the NRA is on tough times, but it is not crumbling. It does not have to rebuild. It has to reorganize. The news about the 20 year deal with the PR firm and it resultant law suit and counter suit demonstrate that the NRA management was very lax in both developing its own strategy and in avoiding conflicts of interest by staff, officers, and directors. Pretty much like the Government, which also is not crumbling but needs some reorganizing.

(Chester County)

We have people on this forum saying or wishing for the same thing. They are Bloomberg trolls for the most part and the others are just plain maroons. They are the same people that vote for democrat funded third party candidates.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    We have people on this forum saying or wishing for the same thing. They are Bloomberg trolls for the most part and the others are just plain maroons. They are the same people that vote for democrat funded third party candidates.
    Sounds more like the "anyone who doesn't agree with me is the enemy" rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    The NRA does need to get its shit together. While reading an NRA statement on how they are fine and this is shit stirred up by the advertising agency, I get a sky-is-falling email asking for money because they are about to go out of business.

They need a consistent message.
    They have one , SEND MONEY!

Frankly , I feel Wayne LaPierre has to go. He's taken on the persona of a televengelist.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Perry County)

I've said it elsewhere, for the good of the organization, upper management needs to resign. Perception is reality and even if they feel they were doing a good job, the confidence the membership had in those men and women is gone. To remain is purely selfish and damaging to the NRA and its mission.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Looks like Wayne is purging his enemies. Not too sure if its a good thing for him to be tho one who comes out on top. He's the one going nuts with the expense account.
    https://triblive.com/news/world/nra-...ernal-turmoil/

(Blair County)

i think he milked enough out of the nra time for him to leave . i think he will leave by chose or will be lead out in hand cuffs

(Bucks County)

Did he have two Chopper out of Khe sanh to find a microphone?
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Montgomery County)

Wayne has to go he has ruined the NRA Reputation he has made millions upon millions of dollars he is a pig when he came to power the bylaws were rewritten basically making the Board members powerless he is a shitbag that needs to go it's a shame he should step down immediately but he wont. Sad thing is the NRA has a lot of good things like NRA LEO firearms Instructor courses , Range safety officer courses , Coach ect these stand to be in jeopardy if the NRA goes under people dont think about that damn shame if people certs turn to shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12