Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Cross Fork Roundup and gun show June 29-30th

Is it that time again already?
    June 29th , 30th Cross Fork Rattle Snake Roundup and Gun Show.
    Kettle Creek Hose Co.
    75 Fire House Ln
    Cross Fork, PA 17729
    Potter County along route 144.

Admission I believe will still be FREE! ... Pretty sweet and you know it.

If you need better directions , you'll find this located right between HillBilly Hell and the Land That Time Forgot.
    However this is a nice area of the state for a motorcycle ride.
    Small gun show , I'd say easily under 50 tables ..... maybe more like 30.
    I think any show is better than no show ..... and this one certainly puts that theory to the test.
    The roundup is probably the highlight and they may have a neat snake petting zoo ..... I can't help but wonder if any of their snakes disappear during this time.
    In addition to all this action , they should have various vendors outside in tents....... you will find everything from those rustic wooden signs to used half naked Barbie Dolls. Unknown treasures to be found I'm sure...............
    They should be having their chicken dinners ....... I suggest you bring your own food or eat beforehand.
    They were a little rough last year and judging from all the half eaten ones in the trash .... many others felt the same.
    Get there early ,last year by 11am , folks were already double fisting their beers.
    There are usually a few other little things going on , but I honestly don't think they are worth touching on .......
    If your mother-in-law is coming to town or the wife has you slaving away in the yard that weekend ..... maybe you might want to go....or just tell the wife you are going ..... and go fishing or something instead.
    Personally , I'll be changing the air in my tires that weekend ... so I won't be able to make it.
    Maybe next time?
    Oh , may want to toss a little bottle of Eye Bleach in your pocket before heading over ... couldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Boondox; June 10th, 2019 at 08:51 AM.