Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default Re: Trump says he still considering "silencer "ban on Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Look I get it. You don’t own nice things like suppressors so you don’t care. They aren’t going after what effects you personally. Thanks for the no help.
    What he's saying is that it's not likely anything will happen with suppressors. But it's highly likely that a Trump loss in 2020 combined with losing the Senate will result in a lot more lost than suppressors. Therefore, you better support the hell out of Trump regardless of his stupid declarations because he's the absolute best you'll have until 2024. Abandoning Trump over bump-stocks and suppressors means you're also abandoning semi-auto rifles, magazines holding more than 10 rounds and anything else the Dems can get. So, the moral victory of aiding a Trump defeat ultimately hurts all gun owners including you. Small picture versus big picture. Consider that when you accuse others of not helping.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Elmar View Post
    Rand Paul.

The guy who shot at the tax code with an AR-15.
    And how does that happen? Will any strong 2A proponent be challenging the sitting POTUS from their party for the nomination? So far, that looks unlikely. Your next POTUS will be Trump or one of 20some Dems that secure the Dem nomination. I'm all for Cruz or Paul in 2024 but a lot of damage could occur in 4 years and it's hard to unseat the incumbent. Especially if the media is telling the masses what a great leader he or she is like they did with the feckless Obama.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    If you want to rah rah Obama, that's your business. I'm saying it goes along with the absurd notion that Obama did more for gun rights than Trump. Those idiots that post that shit on Facebook reveal their ignorance. First, Trump ended the very real gun control on SS recipients that were added to the prohibited list. Then we can consider the list below when we discuss pro-gun actions. The final arbiters on laws and their constitutionality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump
    It isn't absurd. It's a fact. Obama did more for gun rights than 45. If you want to rah rah and apologize for an anti gun liar, that's your business.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    It isn't absurd. It's a fact. Obama did more for gun rights than 45. If you want to rah rah and apologize for an anti gun liar, that's your business.
    How can you support the 2A
    while at the same time fostering racism?
    That was Obama, not Shin Lim. He's not that good.

Of course I realize you're poking a pig, but still...Obamao a 2A proponent? At best, his results were unintended consequences.
    Keep an eye on Trump. He IS Shin Lim, and deserves the golden buzzer on court picks alone.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Berks County)

So will Trump achieve full RINO status by 2020?

Ok, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but he's not on a path that's friendly to gun owners, just one that is not as unfriendly as the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    How can you support the 2A
    while at the same time fostering racism?
    That was Obama, not Shin Lim. He's not that good.

Of course I realize you're poking a pig, but still...Obamao a 2A proponent? At best, his results were unintended consequences.
    Keep an eye on Trump. He IS Shin Lim, and deserves the golden buzzer on court picks alone.
    Which, I've said repeatedly, is why I'm still voting for him.

But I don't give him a pass on bump stocks, suppressors, or red flag laws.

Too many here do.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I don't believe that. In my opinion during Obama's first term gun control was not his priority. The economy just tanked and his primary goal was to get his "Obamacare" passed. After he got his Obamacare, he and the democrats left guns alone not to make it an issue for the 2012 election. Then it came front and center after Sandy Hook. Obama couldn't do anything legislatively because the house was solidly GOP. He did issue some executive orders but fortunately most were just smoke and mirrors. The ATF did approve bump stocks during his watch but Obama wouldn't have known about it.
    I will agree that we were lucky that Obama wasn't that aggressive on gun control especially during his first term when the democrats had super majorities in the house and senate, but he was no friend of the second amendment.

(Bucks County)

Regardless of the AA flak that the left throws up, Trump has my vote.
    Way to many leftists on this site trying to create a divide. The fact is we ONLY have one choice.
    Republicunts suck. Dhimmirats suck.
    Give me a CEO, not a fucking politician.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Look I get it. You don’t own nice things like suppressors so you don’t care. They aren’t going after what effects you personally. Thanks for the no help.
    You are making my point how republicans, like gun owners will fuck each other over, over purity.

Considering how you don't know what I own, or what I plan on purchasing in the future.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    You are making my point how republicans, like gun owners will fuck each other over, over purity.

It's not about purity. It's about how much freedom you'll give up while pretending to be a free man. What's your citizen-versus-subject line? Seriously. Do you consider yourself a free citizen as long as the government allows you to keep semi-autos and hi-cap mags?

Then think about how screwed up that question is: the government - that was supposed to be of/by/for the people - allowing us to keep certain rights. If that doesn't piss you off and make you draw a line in the sand, then as I said, it's already lost.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast