Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Trump says he still considering "silencer "ban on Piers Morgan

"Single-issue voter" sounds tantamount to shallow mindlessness. But compare it to all the behind the scenes shit going on that we never know of thanks to "news sources" that entertain rather than inform, and we are reduced to picking the mountain we do know of; exacerbated by the candidate lying about his/her true beliefs on subjects.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Then show it. I only have your words to go on. Not saying trash Trump. I’m saying don’t blindly think he won’t hurt 2A. I’m saying over and over, "keep on him". I was fooled thinking there was some strategy involved in the bumpstock crap. There was. It was to ban them. It worked. I’m not forgiving that, even though I never owned one. The aren’t machineguns. They don’t fall under nfa. The law is total bull shit. Property was taken without adjudication or renumeration.

Now it’s suppressors and it’s a cookie cut response with suppressors replacing bumpstock.
    Back from the Airshow.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread and the subject is a Norwegian Blue pining away for the fjords. I made my points previously and have nothing to add to this.

GnW, if you wish to know my position, go find the original bumpstock thread and peruse it. my opinion and stand on that matter lies there.

I had a great weekend.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    The only rhetoric is what the media says. If this were a democrat president,
    you wouldn't hear the word rhetoric on tv, or anything negative about him/her.
    Fake news is all it is. Orange man bad.
    My entire post was the opposite of ‘orange man bad’. My post was ‘orange man good’, but he is the least eloquent president we’ve probably ever had.

His lack of rhetorical talent is a matter of fact, not fake news. That’s why he says all sorts of things that piss off republicans, 2nd Amendment folks and literally everyone who pays attention.

But he ends up getting things right in the end.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    Back from the Airshow.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread and the subject is a Norwegian Blue pining away for the fjords. I made my points previously and have nothing to add to this.

GnW, if you wish to know my position, go find the original bumpstock thread and peruse it. my opinion and stand on that matter lies there.

I had a great weekend.
    The air show is always a great time. I agree I’m tired of stressing out over politics. I believe your sincerely pro 2A. I believe everyone here except a sock puppet or two are all on the same side.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Quote Originally Posted by American1776 View Post
    My entire post was the opposite of ‘orange man bad’. My post was ‘orange man good’, but he is the least eloquent president we’ve probably ever had.

His lack of rhetorical talent is a matter of fact, not fake news. That’s why he says all sorts of things that piss off republicans, 2nd Amendment folks and literally everyone who pays attention.

But he ends up getting things right in the end.
    The orange man bad wasnt directed at you ( i should have stated that) it was just in general,
    because everyone now thinks hes bad.

Orange man good.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Orange man good.
    Of course he is. Obviously he's doing good things for the country. My point is, how many "unimportant" rights are people willing to trade for SCOTUS picks, jobs, higher stock market, crackdown on illegal immigration, etc.?

The SCOTUS picks especially are interesting to me because people here are essentially saying "I'm willing to give up some 2A rights for a SCOTUS that will protect the 2A" which leads to my question about what the 2A is for in their opinion. Bump stocks = unnecessary, suppressors = fringe, full auto = too expensive. What's the line in the sand? Are we all good as long as we have high-cap mags and semi autos? We're certainly not talking about expansion of rights any more (national reciprocity, hearing protection) so it seems to me that people have some idea what their minimum is re: 2A rights and it's apparently less than we have now.

I swallowed the bump stock thing but that's it. He pushes any more restrictions and he loses my support.

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    Of course he is. Obviously he's doing good things for the country. My point is, how many "unimportant" rights are people willing to trade for SCOTUS picks, jobs, higher stock market, crackdown on illegal immigration, etc.?

The SCOTUS picks especially are interesting to me because people here are essentially saying "I'm willing to give up some 2A rights for a SCOTUS that will protect the 2A" which leads to my question about what the 2A is for in their opinion. Bump stocks = unnecessary, suppressors = fringe, full auto = too expensive. What's the line in the sand? Are we all good as long as we have high-cap mags and semi autos? We're certainly not talking about expansion of rights any more (national reciprocity, hearing protection) so it seems to me that people have some idea what their minimum is re: 2A rights and it's apparently less than we have now.

I swallowed the bump stock thing but that's it. He pushes any more restrictions and he loses my support.
    Me personally, I dont think the suppressor thing is going anywhere. If it is,
    its going to go the the courts which in turn are going to shoot it down, hence the
    reason he appointed pro 2a judges. Lets just wait and see before we join the antifa side.

They can't regulate them more then machine guns... How much more regulated can you get? It just proves that regulation, bans and laws don't work. They banned bump stocks because they "simulate" full auto.
    What are you going to do if they ban the NFA. I hope you didn't invest a crap load of your money in NFA stuff to leave in a will or were counting on it for retirement income in your old age. This will hopefully just go away.

"President Donald Trump's administration asked the court to stay out of the case and leave the convictions in place."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...ncers-63605805
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    "President Donald Trump's administration asked the court to stay out of the case and leave the convictions in place."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...ncers-63605805
    It's obviously FAKE NEWS!

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast