Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Trump says he still considering "silencer "ban on Piers Morgan

#Cult45 and two spray tans... baby that's all we neeed...
    We can go to the links, after dark, and you can comb my tumbleweed..
    And as the constitution burns we can take our turns...
    Taking them dirty rights away...

(Bucks County)

I smell a baby murderer.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown 1087 View Post
    Well, it depends, I disagree with dems with immigration, our boarders should not be opened. I don’t agree with all gun control.

Then with republicans, I agree with gun control, some of the views on government. But I disagree with their stance on abortions, that’s a big on. I disagree with their views on gays. More importantly I disagree with the republicans currently, Running things it’s on shit show after another. Just today the trump admin approved nuclear deals with the saudis. Cool, let’s give a country that’s somewhat responsible for 9/11 that tech. But trump loves them and “they give me money” so they’ll get it.
    I'm just going to leave this quote here since, as I've stated previously, you seem ill-informed.

On October 20, 2010, U.S. State Department notified Congress of its intention to make the biggest arms sale in American history – an estimated $60.5 billion purchase by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The package represents a considerable improvement in the offensive capability of the Saudi armed forces.
    Cool, you don't like Trump. I don't love him either but he's a hell of a lot better than the alternative we could vote for in 2016 and he'll likely be the same in 2020. The problem you're having is the same one all progressives have. They want to blame Trump for every ill even though most of those ills preceded his presidency by years or even decades. The US has strange allies and we have had for a long time. Geopolitics is ugly business and we climb into bed with a variety of countries that we shouldn't. Either due to strategic location, resources or because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Trump has done some amazing things for our economy. If he were named Obama, the media would have the entire country in love with him on that alone. As it is, they're doing a terrific job of programming the populace to hate the man. By and large, the populace is stupid, disengaged and horribly uninformed. That makes them very easy to manipulate. Trump is hated as much as he is because the media has told them to hate him.

All I can tell you is that you better prioritize and figure out what is most important to you. If killing babies is higher on your list than guns in terms of important freedoms, then you'll support Dems. If guns is higher, you'll support Republicans. Until true Libertarians make some substantial inroads you'll have to pick your flavor of liberty. Guns are my number one because nothing else will matter if everything turns to shit. And it doesn't take long for things to turn to shit, just look at Venezuela.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    All I can tell you is that you better prioritize and figure out what is most important to you. If killing babies is higher on your list than guns in terms of important freedoms, then you'll support Dems. If guns is higher, you'll support Republicans. Until true Libertarians make some substantial inroads you'll have to pick your flavor of liberty. Guns are my number one because nothing else will matter if everything turns to shit. And it doesn't take long for things to turn to shit, just look at Venezuela.
    Or more recently and ongoing look at South Africa...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Lancaster County)

or Los Angeles...

That seems to somehow have made it into the newscasts lately.

(York County)

I think what pisses me off the most, is that he doesn't really have to even open his mouth about gun stuff. He could just give a vague answer, deflect, and not do anything and it will go away. Instead, he opens his mouth, runs with it, and we get bumpstock bans, and soon they will try with suppressors. I have no doubt he is as anti gun as they come at this point. He is just trying for the low hanging fruit to stay under the radar of most gun owners. I like most other things he has done though. I will have to think long and hard about 2020. If he gets a second term, with nothing to lose, who knows what he will try to ban.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by tcc722 View Post
    I think what pisses me off the most, is that he doesn't really have to even open his mouth about gun stuff. He could just give a vague answer, deflect, and not do anything and it will go away. Instead, he opens his mouth, runs with it, and we get bumpstock bans, and soon they will try with suppressors. I have no doubt he is as anti gun as they come at this point. He is just trying for the low hanging fruit to stay under the radar of most gun owners. I like most other things he has done though. I will have to think long and hard about 2020. If he gets a second term, with nothing to lose, who knows what he will try to ban.
    You have no doubt he's anti-gun?????? Really?
    The president of the United States, while in Great Britain, on the heels of a mass shooting, just stated "stricter gun laws would just hurt people who followed those laws", and "The people that obey the laws, if the laws get passed — those people are sitting ducks".
    Yeah, those are the rantings of a President who is anti-gun.......
    It takes political balls of steel to say those things while on a trip visiting British and French royalty and just after a mass gun attack.
    The Hostler

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Trump throws crumbs to the birds, and all his single issue "supporters" go bat shit crazy.
    You'll never get anyone elected who is more on our side. Get over the chirping, stop feeding the antis.
    I’m starting to lose faith in him. This is a repeat of the way bumpstocks went down. The alternative is worse. I know that. Still he isn’t pleasing with his lack of respect for the constitution. Wane the rotten pair kill the nra and trump gone wild is trampled on our rights already. Bumps, reds and now cans. Too much.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Lackawanna County)

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Berks County)

Yup, start with the minority stuff, bumps, now cans, red flags (not me ). By the time it is you, well it’s too late.

All I’m saying is it’s time to register our complaints to Trump and let him think about who or what groups he wants to accommodate.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast