Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    (Columbia County)

Default Re: Trump says he still considering "silencer "ban on Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    NFA items are already solidly codified into law, whereas bump stocks were not. This would take more than an EO to change, even if he wanted to.
    Hope your right. However a ban on the sale of new suppressors is likely possible. Just like they did with MG under the Hughes Amendment.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Hope your right. However a ban on the sale of new suppressors is likely possible. Just like they did with MG under the Hughes Amendment.
    It would take normal legislative action to happen. I don't think 60 senators would go along with such legislation.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

I appreciate the three or four people who have posted solid reasoning for not getting TOO concerned in regards to what he can/can not "do" about suppressors.

The rest of you who go straight to spouting stupid rhetoric just because someone isn't sucking Trump's Johnson - not so much.

I absolutely LOVE the president and what he's doing to the left (TDS), but that doesn't mean that he gets a pass from me on stuff he does and says in regards to the 2A.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    NFA items are already solidly codified into law, whereas bump stocks were not. This would take more than an EO to change, even if he wanted to.
    I was going to wait until the last panty twister got all their wind out before telling them that. You let the cat out of the bag though. If Donald Trump loses in the next election you won't have to be concerned about plastic gun toy accessories or silencers. Your rights will really be threatened if someone like Bitter Biden, Sanders, Buttplug or any of the other clown car passengers are elected President. I suspect their are two kind of Trump haters that come to this forum, trolls that come here to sow dissension and constant complainers that have no understanding of how money, power and today's political system works. The majority of gun owners don't vote or support or contribute to any gun rights organizations. Trump knows that yet he still shows up at the NRA convention to voice his support for the 2nd amendment.

The majority of gun owners sit home picking lint out of their belly button in their blissful ignorance not caring one way or another which person wins but complains when rights are threatened or actually curtailed. If you will take a gander at the bills the democrat Congress is passing right now it would make Karl Marx sit up in his grave and sing the Soviet National Anthem. There are those that prefer that and they'll criticize Donald Trump while he's trying to fend off the constant attacks from the likes of the entire press corps, the deep state and the rino never Trumpers that are part of the deep state. Trump says a lot of things and he was able to EO a plastic gun toy and it was for political gain. Suppressors are an entirely different matter and will have to be dealt with through Congress. Have any doubts that Nazi Pelosi or Chuck U Schumer will ban anything and everything if they could.?
    Last edited by JenniferG; June 5th, 2019 at 11:22 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I was going to wait until the last panty twister got all their wind out before telling them that. You let the cat out of the bag though. If Donald Trump loses in the next election you won't have to be concerned plastic gun toy accessories or silencers. Your rights will really be threatened if someone like Bitter Biden, Sanders, Buttplug or any of the other clown car passengers are elected President. I suspect their are two kind of Trump haters that come to this forum, trolls that come here to sow dissension and constant complainers that have no understanding of how money, power and today's political system works. The majority of gun owners don't vote or support or contribute to any gun rights organizations. Trump knows that yet he still shows up at the NRA convention to voice his support for the 2nd amendment.

The majority of gun owners sit home picking lint out of their belly button in their blissful ignorance not caring one way or another which person wins but complains when rights are threatened or actually curtailed. If you will take a gander at the bills the democrat Congress is passing right now it would Karl Marx sit up in his grave and sing the Soviet National Anthem. There are those that prefer that and they'll criticize Donald Trump while he's trying to fend off the constant attacks from the likes of the entire press corps, the deep state and the rino never Trumpers that are part of the deep state. Trump says a lot of things and he was able to EO a plastic gun toy and it was for political gain. Suppressors are an entirely different matter and will have to be dealt with through Congress. Have any doubts that Nazi Pelosi or Chuck U Schumer will ban anything and everything if they could.?
    My point exactly. Anyone that disagrees with Trump is either a troll or a complainer that has no understanding. GOD FORBID, it could be cause they have a legitimate point. I will go back to my Hillary loving Mosque now......LMMFAO.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

I was going to wait until the last panty twister got all their wind out before telling them that. You let the cat out of the bag though. If Donald Trump loses in the next election you won't have to be concerned plastic gun toy accessories or silencers. Your rights will really be threatened if someone like Bitter Biden, Sanders, Buttplug or any of the other clown car passengers are elected President. I suspect their are two kind of Trump haters that come to this forum, trolls that come here to sow dissension and constant complainers that have no understanding of how money, power and today's political system works. The majority of gun owners don't vote or support or contribute to any gun rights organizations. Trump knows that yet he still shows up at the NRA convention to voice his support for the 2nd amendment.

The majority of gun owners sit home picking lint out of their belly button in their blissful ignorance not caring one way or another which person wins but complains when rights are threatened or actually curtailed. If you will take a gander at the bills the democrat Congress is passing right now it would Karl Marx sit up in his grave and sing the Soviet National Anthem. There are those that prefer that and they'll criticize Donald Trump while he's trying to fend off the constant attacks from the likes of the entire press corps, the deep state and the rino never Trumpers that are part of the deep state. Trump says a lot of things and he was able to EO a plastic gun toy and it was for political gain. Suppressors are an entirely different matter and will have to be dealt with through Congress. Have any doubts that Nazi Pelosi or Chuck U Schumer will ban anything and everything if they could.?
    This should be a sticky.

(Franklin County)

Rep given.
    The Hostler

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Right now he wants to accommodate the masses. More power to him. If getting him reelected means he can't give you every pissy little thing you want, I can live with that.
    He’s not giving a damn thing. He’s taking away stuff. Constitutionally protected stuff.

Look I was an early and ardent supporter. Read my postings. He needs to hear from us what got him elected.

You don’t know it’s your friends and family that can do the most harm?

Good on guns presidents don’t get the opposition anti gun presidents do.

His fake republicans will support this dumb shit to drive a wedge between him nd his base.

IF I HAD NOT SEEN THE WAY THE BUMPSTOCK BAN HAPPENED I might be saying 3D chess. This is bumble fuck New York attitude in all its glory.

He’s the best we got but none of us can be lulled into inaction here.

And where the hell is the proof he had and used a legal can? You see it? You see the stamp? Where’s the story on the nfa process and how it failed? NOTHING. Not one god damn thing. Only talk of how loud the shots were and talk about how silencers work in movies.

I’m not done but /rant
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    My point exactly. Anyone that disagrees with Trump is either a troll or a complainer that has no understanding. GOD FORBID, it could be cause they have a legitimate point. I will go back to my Hillary loving Mosque now......LMMFAO.

If your hand touched a mosque doorknob I sure a lightning bolt would smoke your ass instantly.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    He’s not giving a damn thing. He’s taking away stuff. Constitutionally protected stuff.

Look I was an early and ardent supporter. Read my postings. He needs to hear from us what got him elected.

You don’t know it’s your friends and family that can do the most harm?

Good on guns presidents don’t get the opposition anti gun presidents do.

His fake republicans will support this dumb shit to drive a wedge between him nd his base.

IF I HAD NOT SEEN THE WAY THE BUMPSTOCK BAN HAPPENED I might be saying 3D chess. This is bumble fuck New York attitude in all its glory.

He’s the best we got but none of us can be lulled into inaction here.

And where the hell is the proof he had and used a legal can? You see it? You see the stamp? Where’s the story on the nfa process and how it failed? NOTHING. Not one god damn thing. Only talk of how loud the shots were and talk about how silencers work in movies.

I’m not done but /rant
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gunsnwater again."
    --ET

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast