Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default Re: Trump says he still considering "silencer "ban on Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    It isn't absurd. It's a fact. Obama did more for gun rights than 45. If you want to rah rah and apologize for an anti gun liar, that's your business.
    I explained in clear detail why you're wrong. You're wrong. Don't be a purveyor of fake news just because you're angry about bump-stocks. That's what the other side does.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/11/how...#axzz5qBwvChV5

https://thehill.com/opinion/374769-p...-guns-is-a-lie
    Last edited by unclejumbo; June 7th, 2019 at 03:25 PM.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I explained in clear detail why you're wrong. You're wrong. Don't be a purveyor of fake news just because you're angry about bump-stocks. That's what the other side does.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/11/how...#axzz5qBwvChV5

https://thehill.com/opinion/374769-p...-guns-is-a-lie
    You're cherry picking. And wrong. Don't be an NPC.

In fact, you're never been more wrong in your life. You've been peddling this tripe for over a year now. We knew you were wrong then, and it only gets worse for you.

Stop fooling yourself, you're not fooling us anymore.
    Last edited by Justin///M; June 7th, 2019 at 03:33 PM.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Perry County)

You're cherry picking. And wrong. Don't be an NPC.
    Let's go over the facts Justin. Obama signed a bill that expanded carry on federal land and he enacted EOs that removed the 2A rights of thousands. Trump banned bump stocks and restored the rights of 1000s of gun owners. He also picked 2 pro-2A SCOTUS justices and dozens of lower federal court judges. It's not called cherry picking when using facts to counter incorrect assertions. Sure, they're fun memes when your blood is hot and your pissed off at the orange man. Unfortunately, they're also untrue.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Let's go over the facts Justin. Obama signed a bill that expanded carry on federal land and he enacted EOs that removed the 2A rights of thousands. Trump banned bump stocks and restored the rights of 1000s of gun owners. He also picked 2 pro-2A SCOTUS justices and dozens of lower federal court judges. It's not called cherry picking when using facts to counter incorrect assertions. Sure, they're fun memes when your blood is hot and your pissed off at the orange man. Unfortunately, they're also untrue.
    I'll agree to disagree on everything but the judges. I was going to pull out all of the details of the states under each president, etc.

However, I agree wholeheartedly about the courts and that's the most important part, WHICH is while I'll still vote for him.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Perry County)

I'll agree to disagree on everything but the judges. I was going to pull out all of the details of the states under each president, etc.

However, I agree wholeheartedly about the courts and that's the most important part, WHICH is while I'll still vote for him.
    Fair enough my friend.

(Delaware County)

Maybe its time we act rather than react...get ahead of this now.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Maybe its time we act rather than react...get ahead of this now.
    Yep. Send the WH a politely written email about your dis pleasure concerning Trump's flippant remarks concerning his desire to circumvent laws already in place. Not to mention, the potential political ramifications of alienating a voting block of over two million.

Off to the airshow.
    Last edited by qmcorps; June 8th, 2019 at 06:29 AM.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Bucks County)

All y'all ain't gonna confuse me with a lot of facts. My mind's made up!
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Berks County)

What he's saying is that it's not likely anything will happen with suppressors. But it's highly likely that a Trump loss in 2020 combined with losing the Senate will result in a lot more lost than suppressors. Therefore, you better support the hell out of Trump regardless of his stupid declarations because he's the absolute best you'll have until 2024. Abandoning Trump over bump-stocks and suppressors means you're also abandoning semi-auto rifles, magazines holding more than 10 rounds and anything else the Dems can get. So, the moral victory of aiding a Trump defeat ultimately hurts all gun owners including you. Small picture versus big picture. Consider that when you accuse others of not helping.
    My point is even though he’s the horse we got, don’t let him stray too far from his base. Bumps was the indicator of his capacity to fuck us over. Let’s not drop the reigns before the race is over. Your friends can screw you over much worse than your enemies. Now is not the time to Fudd things up.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    You are making my point how republicans, like gun owners will fuck each other over, over purity.

Considering how you don't know what I own, or what I plan on purchasing in the future.

Then show it. I only have your words to go on. Not saying trash Trump. I’m saying don’t blindly think he won’t hurt 2A. I’m saying over and over, "keep on him". I was fooled thinking there was some strategy involved in the bumpstock crap. There was. It was to ban them. It worked. I’m not forgiving that, even though I never owned one. The aren’t machineguns. They don’t fall under nfa. The law is total bull shit. Property was taken without adjudication or renumeration.

Now it’s suppressors and it’s a cookie cut response with suppressors replacing bumpstock.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast