Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Fox News Poll: 71 percent say gun violence a 'major problem' government should ad

we've accumulated a lot of weak cowards over the years, it's getting close to time that the floor's gonna give and they're all going to be washed out.
    dependency on the government that fails at every turn... genius.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Chester County)

Default Re: Fox News Poll: 71 percent say gun violence a 'major problem' government should ad

Government has already addresed the gun problem. That is why they included the Second Amendment in the Constiution.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Why not go after the people that are committing the crimes with guns. The Police already know where 3/4's of them are.
    Good opportunity to use the new Taps act.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Delaware County)

Gun violence...If one were to put car accidents on the news every time one occurred, we would be up in arms over the accident rates in this country...just saying.

Selective in what we say, selective in what we hear.

(Erie County)

I agree! If it hasn't already been mentioned, more laws, cuz more laws will prevent gun violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Berks County)

Fox is transforming into cnn. Don’t trust polls. Everyone has an agenda. Rights aren’t a popularity contest. Rights are not open for debate.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Fox is transforming into cnn. Don’t trust polls. Everyone has an agenda. Rights aren’t a popularity contest. Rights are not open for debate.
    they most certainly are.

anyone is welcome to debate my rights from the far end of my barrel.
    that is freedom.
    stupidity but freedom... they should be running.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Its a loaded question. I believe gun violence is something the government should address. However I don't believe in gun control. I wonder how many of those polled share the same sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith A View Post
    Its a loaded question. I believe gun violence is something the government should address. However I don't believe in gun control. I wonder how many of those polled share the same sentiments.
    There is no gun violence. Don't perpetuate the leftist, liberal bullshit. Guns are tools. Like a hammer, screwdriver, baseball bat. They all have legitimate uses, but can be misused to harm someone.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Chester County)

Criminals are still going to get guns. Criminals are still going to carry guns despite what the law says. Criminals are still going to engage in violence. The DA’s office, judges, and parole board are still going to go easy on criminals.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast