Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Fox News Poll: 71 percent say gun violence a 'major problem' government should ad

You forgot the war on poverty.

Did we win that one yet?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Fox News Poll: 71 percent say gun violence a 'major problem' government should ad

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    The dhims seem to be of the opinion that the only way to effectively deal with the "gun problem" is to take them away from everyone so no one,except for the elite, can have them at all..They don't want to go after and deal with the real problem in this time of criminal justice reform and offender asskissing.
    They don't give a rats ass about murder or any other crime, they just want to disarm the opposition as every tyrannical, murderous, political cult has done.
    In fact, they are the explicit reason for the 2A.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    You forgot the war on poverty.

Did we win that one yet?
    Yes I did forget that. We don't win ANYTHING the Feds call a "War". When I hear that word, I know it just means more bureaucracy, more taxes, and more needless laws and regulations. Unfortunately both parties LOVE it.

When you poll NYC, wtf do you think you're gonna get?!?
    Hold the Line...

(Chester County)

Its a BS poll, but don't doubt for one minute that the government wants to take away most if not all of our guns and the right to carry them and they will manipulate the news, polls, and all other media events possible to sway more and more people over to their cause. Eventually, they will win through the electoral process.

My fear in all of this is that the people who say don't ever go to NJ or NY or wherever will sometime soon find that PA or VA or wherever they live looks just like NJ. Then what?? Roll over, play dead, kiss your guns goodbye and watch the USA turn into a greater police state and dictatorship than it already is? Go all gray man and try to stay under the radar? Declare "its time", charge off and hope someone is following you when you turn around and look? Its something each of us should give serious thought to, and evaluate our own personal levels of commitment to the cause. Food for thought and discussion.

(Bucks County)

I'd agree that the government should do something. I want them to make those who establish gun-free zones liable for the injuries that take place in them from guns unless they also provide armed security for them.

As the meme I saw said: "How many times do we have to see someone killing a helpless crowd before we realize that helpless crowds aren't the answer."

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    The only polls that aren't bullshit are the polls that give the results you want.
    This times 1000 %
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I would say this poll is pretty close.
    What you guys forget is there are a lot of gun owners in the U.S., but very few actually shoot them, and fewer actually carry them, most of the guns are used for hunting only. Most gun owners couldn't care less about NFA firearms or mag capacity, they buy one pistol every 12 years, they take it to the range a couple of times and then it sits in a drawer for years. Hunter may buy a new bolt action rifle every 3 years. So not many gun owners give a rats ass about having to occasionally go through a background check, and fewer really care if the government knows they have that bolt action or that 30 year old .38 that's been hiding in the drawer.
    People want to feel safe, they want to feel their kids are safe, and for lack of a better plan they will sacrifice what amounts to very little for them. Most people probably don't like the idea of more restrictions but since there are given no other options, that's the one they cling to.
    The sad truth is semi auto rifles and high capacity mags are a losing battle. The only thing we can do is postpone the inevitable.
    A very smart, well thought out post. I completely agree. See, we can agree on some things.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Stop letting recidivists out of prison.

Stop releasing straw purchasers from prison.

Anyone involved in "gun violence" should get a minimum of 15 years.

Until they do these things (for starters) they can FOAD.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

If 75% were against freedom of speech, we could just ban it?

Sorry, but the very purpose of the Constitution is to protect the minority from the mob. Fuck anyone who claims otherwise.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast