Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Counter Anti-Gun effort

So for you Lawyers here, looking for feedback. Would it be worth our efforts to commission a "form" letter one legal letterhead to fight the "No Weapons/ Guns" signs and activities. The thinking came from having to disarm twice this week, one venue I even had to go through magnetometers. I'm tired of the increasing police state in the name of security THEATER. My concept is simple, Put the Owners/ Managers on notice. Of course this would need a lot more leaglize etc, but the concept:

Dear........

I recognize your authority as a private property owner to ban legal firearms from your premise. As a law abiding citizen I will comply, this letter is to put you on notice for personal liability for the safety and protection of every law abiding individual entering your premise. You have taken the option of self-preservation/ self-defense away from everyone except the criminals who will ignore your expressed desires. As such you are on notice for accepting the duty of protection of those individuals your policy effects. YOU personally will be held responsible for any injuries resulting from these policies. If these policies are in place based on insurance mandates, you will be able to enjoin them as a co-defendant in any action based on their malpractice of exposing you to this foreseeable vulnerability.

TheShadow.

CC: Dewy, Sewum, and How

Opinions?

Default Re: Counter Anti-Gun effort

I have seen this type of business card. I have even used them a https://www.defensivecarry.com/forum...o-gun-card.jpgcouple of times. I am not sure where mine came from and I am now out of them.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz2720 View Post
    I have seen this type of business card. I have even used them a https://www.defensivecarry.com/forum...o-gun-card.jpgcouple of times. I am not sure where mine came from and I am now out of them.
    Semper Fi. Paris Island Class of 1959 when the best option with an M1 was “One Shot One Kill.” Tell your son: Thenk you from me for continuing the tradition. Thanks to you and his mom for helping make a Marine.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz2720 View Post
    I've seen and used those before, this is to take it to the next level, a minimum level of Legal notice, that will also put the fear of litigation in their and their insurance carrier's hearts. Even if the owners want the liability what manager want's that kind of personal liability? They wouldn't be able to run their own stores due to talent turn over, etc.