Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clinton County)

Default Genesis Arms, 12GA Upper For Your AR-10 Lower!

There is some really cool stuff coming out of the gun industry. One of which allows you to mount a 12ga upper onto an AR-10 lower and feed shotgun shells through the magwell from a detachable magazine. Their full sized shotgun came out last year but they started selling shorter barrel versions this year to mate to your virgin AR-10 receiver project as a stockless title 1 other firearm or your sbs lowers.

Prices are a little crazy but if this is the future I'm excited. Can't wait to see these become the new trend because some of the dedicated AR shotguns out there just don't do it for me.

Here is their 12ga "firearm"
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Genesis Arms, 12GA Upper For Your AR-10 Lower!

Looks good.
    Not even going to pretend to understand the legalities and why it has a pistol brace instead of a stock, and how the fore grip is "OK".
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Genesis Arms, 12GA Upper For Your AR-10 Lower!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Looks good.
    Not even going to pretend to understand the legalities and why it has a pistol brace instead of a stock, and how the fore grip is "OK".
    Its basically like the Shockwave firearms and other >26" grey area 12ga firearms. Vert grip is ok same as putting one on an AR pistol with an OAL greater than 26 inches. The brace is just an added bonus I guess, it could just be a buffer tube if you wanted it to.

I think the cool idea is to be able to build one from a virgin AR-10 receiver and not have to do an SP 4-113 unless you plan to sell it.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!