Before I submit my concealed carry application with my county I have a question regarding my PICS Check. 11 Yrs. ago I pleated guilty to Harassment-Other to Physical. on an individual. This individual was and still is a career felon who lied his ass off regarding the events leading up to my plea. Their were some serious trumped-up charges that the ADA tried to charge me with but the truth came out but like I said I had to plead guilty of something which was Harassment. My concern is that when they do the PICS all these false charges which were all dropped will appear which looks bad. I understand that it is up to the county to approve or disprove my application and I would think that they will look past all the false allegations and see that it was just an Harassment charge I pleated guilty too with a small fine to avoid lawyer fees and a trial. I'm concerned that they will not look pass these BS charges. These false charges had nothing to do with drugs. I have never has a record, been convicted of a felony, no drugs or PFA's, I am a disabled veteran with an honorable discharge.
Question: When I personally apply should I tell them what they will fine and explain or just see how it shakes out ? Again, this was 11 years ago. Thank you