Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Bad encounter / Not this again / Member here?

I hate babies, they're loud and sticky and needy and selfish. So I always appreciate a warning when one of the little monsters is inside.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    I had Asian chick thirty something say to me as I was entering the LBT bank branch in Palmer township the branch at the 25 st shopping center about 9:15 this morning, there's a baby in there. I was a little tired this morning I put in 76 hours last week in the shop so I was not comprehending what she was trying to get across to me . I said okay there is a baby in there and walked on in to deposit money. As I was standing in line it dawned on me that she was offended by my open carry pistol and that's why she a had a pissed look on her face. It's probably good that I was tired and not paying attention this morning or I might have spoken in an ill manner to her. The branch manager's husband is one of my transfer customers and all the tellers know I carry all the time . This was the first time I ever had someone make a comment at their bank branches. I must have looked like a threat with deposits in my hands.
    You should have Duracoated her dumb ass.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Northampton County)

I tend to be a smart ass in general, so not saying anything too crazy in return to her this morning was probably best, she did however watch my ass from her vehicle till I left. I guess if my pistol jumped out of the holster and started shooting babies and bank customers ,she was preparing to call it in. I mind my own business and try not to bother anyone. I arrived at the bank in my vehicle that clearly indicates I am involved in a firearm business, I always wear my logo firearms shirts and I always have a pistol and two extra mags I am in that bank several times a week! I must have been having good luck in not running into her before and pulled her trigger this morning. If she complained to the bank I will here about it when I am there later this week.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I hate babies, they're loud and sticky and needy and selfish. So I always appreciate a warning when one of the little monsters is inside.
    And most of them don't smell so good either!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    And most of them don't smell so good either!
    Wait, sounds like you guys are describing liberals.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Wait, sounds like you guys are describing liberals.
    Babies never care about what I do elsewhere, they don't wear masks to hide their identity, and none of them has tried to disarm me. So they have that going for them.

(Bucks County)

I had Asian chick thirty something say to me as I was entering the LBT bank branch in Palmer township the branch at the 25 st shopping center about 9:15 this morning, there's a baby in there. I was a little tired this morning I put in 76 hours last week in the shop so I was not comprehending what she was trying to get across to me . I said okay there is a baby in there and walked on in to deposit money. As I was standing in line it dawned on me that she was offended by my open carry pistol and that's why she a had a pissed look on her face. It's probably good that I was tired and not paying attention this morning or I might have spoken in an ill manner to her. The branch manager's husband is one of my transfer customers and all the tellers know I carry all the time . This was the first time I ever had someone make a comment at their bank branches. I must have looked like a threat with deposits in my hands.
    Should have told her those Chinese Commie tactics don't work on you...

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    Should have told her those Chinese Commie tactics don't work on you...
    One useful tactic is to slowly wave your hand in a complicated gesture while intoning "these are not the droids you are looking for". Keep walking as you do this. There is no good counter to this, not one that's available to the snowflakes.

One useful tactic is to slowly wave your hand in a complicated gesture while intoning "these are not the droids you are looking for". Keep walking as you do this. There is no good counter to this, not one that's available to the snowflakes.
    obiwan.jpg
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

i've never had a problem at a bank. i'd be stupid to walk into one with thousands of dollars in cash w/o a gun.
    Babies never care about what I do elsewhere, they don't wear masks to hide their identity, and none of them has tried to disarm me. So they have that going for them.
    other than this, they're basically the same.

Edit: i used to have to make large nightly's, iirc my largest was over 10k. i don't have that need any longer.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast