Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Bad encounter / Not this again / Member here?

The guy appears to be a mucking foron.
    I tried to read his post but could not make much of it.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrat View Post
    The question was background checks, not if you can shoot as well as myself. It was an honest question. And no, Rosco, I came out unscathed. Thanks for asking.
    Cops undergo a background check every 2 years in Pennsylvania. It is required to access JNet databases and Federal databases.

Walmart is one of the places I have never ever had a problem at in my years of OCing. Same with Shop Rite and Lowes.

I have had problems at Giant and various eatery establishments, always due to some hippy getting management to tell me to cover up. I get the feeling that the above establishments that I've never had a problem with, have gotten complaints about my OCing in the past, and told the complainers to go pound sand.

(Northampton County)

I had Asian chick thirty something say to me as I was entering the LBT bank branch in Palmer township the branch at the 25 st shopping center about 9:15 this morning, there's a baby in there. I was a little tired this morning I put in 76 hours last week in the shop so I was not comprehending what she was trying to get across to me . I said okay there is a baby in there and walked on in to deposit money. As I was standing in line it dawned on me that she was offended by my open carry pistol and that's why she a had a pissed look on her face. It's probably good that I was tired and not paying attention this morning or I might have spoken in an ill manner to her. The branch manager's husband is one of my transfer customers and all the tellers know I carry all the time . This was the first time I ever had someone make a comment at their bank branches. I must have looked like a threat with deposits in my hands.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

If people are so afraid of guns why would they say anything?
    Last edited by :-); June 4th, 2019 at 12:39 PM.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    I had Asian chick thirty something say to me as I was entering the LBT bank branch in Palmer township the branch at the 25 st shopping center about 9:15 this morning, there's a baby in there. I was a little tired this morning I put in 76 hours last week in the shop so I was not comprehending what she was trying to get across to me . I said okay there is a baby in there and walked on in to deposit money. As I was standing in line it dawned on me that she was offended by my open carry pistol and that's why she a had a pissed look on her face. It's probably good that I was tired and not paying attention this morning or I might have spoken in an ill manner to her. The branch manager's husband is one of my transfer customers and all the tellers know I carry all the time . This was the first time I ever had someone make a comment at their bank branches. I must have looked like a threat with deposits in my hands.
    Fine I'll put on a suppressor so I don't wake it up.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Berks County)

How do you know she was 30 something? Asians and blacks don't age like whitey does.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Northampton County)

That's a thought, I have to remember that line for the next time I run into her at bank.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

You should have told her, the next time I want to kill a baby, I'll cover it up, MKay? F-ng idiot

Maybe she is afraid of babies and she was warning you to be careful because she saw one in there...
    Last edited by :-); June 3rd, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast