Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SWPA, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    4505732

    Default Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    Reintroducing his "anti hate" legislation. Be convicted of a misdemeanor "hate" crime and now you're a prohibited person. Nevermind the nebulous definition of hate crimes or the fact that any definition is never applied equally to everyone. Given that many liberals equate speech they don't like to violence, this could be interpreted by a liberal as "say bad words and we'll take your guns."

    Link:
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/d...ct-introduced/

    Direct from scumbag's website:
    https://www.casey.senate.gov/newsroo...t-gun-violence

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mobile RV Unit
    Posts
    856
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Reintroducing his "anti hate" legislation. Be convicted of a misdemeanor "hate" crime and now you're a prohibited person. Nevermind the nebulous definition of hate crimes or the fact that any definition is never applied equally to everyone. Given that many liberals equate speech they don't like to violence, this could be interpreted by a liberal as "say bad words and we'll take your guns."

    Link:
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/d...ct-introduced/

    Direct from scumbag's website:
    https://www.casey.senate.gov/newsroo...t-gun-violence
    That is the whole point. This and red flag laws are designed to both chill free speech and to form the basis for general gun confiscation.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    carbon cty, Pennsylvania
    (Carbon County)
    Posts
    1,428
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ........... United States v. Cruikshank

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chester County, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,021
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    That was great. Unfortunately, many if not most college professors think just like her.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    814, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    3300900

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    That was great. Unfortunately, many if not most college professors think just like her.
    So many all share the same trait.
    The look that says the lights are on ..... but no one is at home.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bucks Cty, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Age
    65
    Posts
    5,708
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    So many all share the same trait.
    The look that says the lights are on ..... but no one is at home.
    Yes....like Jim Jones followers.
    "In 4 TRUMP years or less, you will love how America looks....I GUARANTEE it."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    13413874

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    She was completely out of her element, speaking about something she clearly did not fully vet and it showed. That is what happens when a bullshitter gets caught bullshitting, with their pants down...totally exposing themselves for the fraud that they are.
    The people......the people.... are the rightful masters of both congresses, and courts -- not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it.
    --Abraham Lincoln

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    814, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    3300900

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    She was completely out of her element, speaking about something she clearly did not fully vet and it showed. That is what happens when a bullshitter gets caught bullshitting, with their pants down...totally exposing themselves for the fraud that they are.
    I've seen her look before.
    I have little doubt she even lives in the same world as me or you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    814, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    3300900

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    BINGO.... I had been trying to think who she looked liked.
    She looks like Delores Taylor from Billy jack ........ https://www.google.com/search?q=Delo...t83UMqM:&vet=1

    I didn't like that lady in the movies either

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dover, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    1,653
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Casey Trying Again to Betray PA Gun Owners

    cosponsors of the bill are Senators Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), Cory Booker (D-NJ), Ben Cardin (D-MD), Kamala Harris (D-CA), Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), Edward J. Markey (D-MA), Chris Murphy (D-CT), Jacky Rosen (D-NV), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) and Ron Wyden (D-OR).
    Turds of a feather float together. Casey joins the list with some of the worst gun grabbers our government has to offer.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: November 29th, 2017, 03:43 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 26th, 2014, 11:59 AM
  3. Oh Gaston, how you betray me.......
    By FLICK in forum Pistols
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 12th, 2012, 04:59 PM
  4. A little info for CW9 owners and future owners
    By Tony Fly in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 30th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops