Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: canada ban handguns by exec fiat

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I believe there's a non-zero possibility that Hillary was elected in the original timeline, then the world went to utter shit the way Germany went under insane Hitler, to the point that a few scientists from the year 2050 used time displacement technology developed in the few remaining non-radioactive areas that were not Clinton Commissariats or Chinese-occupied, to go back to 2016 and hack the election computers (with 2050 hacking tech, which cuts through 2016 security like a hot knife through anyone with evidence against Hillary) and prevent the disaster.

It was a miracle. Credit God, or time travel, or space aliens. But one guy managed to defeat the entire DNC, most of the GOP, all of the national media, all of the international media, and unfettered election fraud to win his first stab at politics. That was unlikely.
    A free and determined group of people can be a powerful thing. I just hope next year we see that same determination we saw in 2016
    The Hostler

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Yep... I'm with her.
    I think someone already took that slogan.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    She speaks for me.
    So surprised. Seeing the rebel (traitor) flag I thought you would super open minded.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    So surprised. Seeing the rebel (traitor) flag I thought you would super open minded.
    Open minded to what? A poster who regularly sides with anti-American leftists. Then Yes I am guilty as charged.

And for the record, the "traitors" you speak of who fought under that flag fought against a President who jailed those who disagreed with him, shut down newspapers, and suspended habeas corpus. Basically ignoring the US Constitution en total.

So how is that not Traitorous? Curious.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Chester County)

Open minded to what? A poster who regularly sides with anti-American leftists. Then Yes I am guilty as charged.

And for the record, the "traitors" you speak of who fought under that flag fought against a President who jailed those who disagreed with him, shut down newspapers, and suspended habeas corpus. Basically ignoring the US Constitution en total.

George Washington - Traitor
    Thomas Jefferson - Traitor
    Ben Franklin - Traitor
    John Adams - Traitor

Need I go on?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    George Washington - Traitor
    Thomas Jefferson - Traitor
    Ben Franklin - Traitor
    John Adams - Traitor

Need I go on?
    I think you are confused. Those men fought to create the United States, not destroy it like the Confederacy.

Not all leftists are anti-American. I certainly don't think he is. Also, the south decided to split from the Union before Lincoln was even elected. You make it sound like they rose up against some kind of totalitarian dictator. They rose up to defend their slaves, not to overthrow the evil Abraham Lincoln.

(Chester County)

Not all leftists are anti-American. I certainly don't think he is. Also, the south decided to split from the Union before Lincoln was even elected. You make it sound like they rose up against some kind of totalitarian dictator. They rose up to defend their slaves, not to overthrow the evil Abraham Lincoln.
    They rose up to overcome the economic abuses of the north. Yes, slavery was a part of it, but there were other things like Tariffs, and other economic factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    They rose up to overcome the economic abuses of the north. Yes, slavery was a part of it, but there were other things like Tariffs, and other economic factors.
    I'm sure even the Nazis had some legitimate reasons but they still committed genocide.

I'm sure even the Nazis had some legitimate reasons but they still committed genocide.
    You know you lose the argument by making an immediate comparison to Nazis, right?
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast