Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: canada ban handguns by exec fiat

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    You know the you in the alternate universe is living under Hillary.
    I believe there's a non-zero possibility that Hillary was elected in the original timeline, then the world went to utter shit the way Germany went under insane Hitler, to the point that a few scientists from the year 2050 used time displacement technology developed in the few remaining non-radioactive areas that were not Clinton Commissariats or Chinese-occupied, to go back to 2016 and hack the election computers (with 2050 hacking tech, which cuts through 2016 security like a hot knife through anyone with evidence against Hillary) and prevent the disaster.

It was a miracle. Credit God, or time travel, or space aliens. But one guy managed to defeat the entire DNC, most of the GOP, all of the national media, all of the international media, and unfettered election fraud to win his first stab at politics. That was unlikely.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Finally! Maybe now all of the lefties that promised to move there if President Bush won...and President Trump won...will FINALLY feel comfortable making the move!

Leave your citizenship at the door.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    So ??? In other news Canadians like Maple syrup.
    I think all of Poofa would all chip in to buy you a ticket to Canada and a no return visa. You'll like the muslim dominated culture and the "free" healthcare up there.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I believe there's a non-zero possibility that Hillary was elected in the original timeline, then the world went to utter shit the way Germany went under insane Hitler, to the point that a few scientists from the year 2050 used time displacement technology developed in the few remaining non-radioactive areas that were not Clinton Commissariats or Chinese-occupied, to go back to 2016 and hack the election computers (with 2050 hacking tech, which cuts through 2016 security like a hot knife through anyone with evidence against Hillary) and prevent the disaster.

It was a miracle. Credit God, or time travel, or space aliens. But one guy managed to defeat the entire DNC, most of the GOP, all of the national media, all of the international media, and unfettered election fraud to win his first stab at politics. That was unlikely.
    Can you imagine just how large the vote for Trump was that the machine couldn’t overcome it? All it took was talking to the people like a real human being. Imagine that. They still don’t get it.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    So ??? In other news Canadians like Maple syrup.

Not really, they sell it all. Like the Amish tobacco growers. You need to get you head out of the boobies once in awhile and look around. Motorboat sound
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I think all of Poofa would all chip in to buy you a ticket to Canada and a no return visa. You'll like the muslim dominated culture and the "free" healthcare up there.
    You don’t speak for everybody on hear. While I don’t agree with everyone’s opinions or beliefs, I respect their right to express themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    You don’t speak for everybody on hear. While I don’t agree with everyone’s opinions or beliefs, I respect their right to express themselves.
    She speaks for me.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    She speaks for me.
    I'm in.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    She speaks for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    I'm in.
    Yep... I'm with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    While I don’t agree with everyone’s opinions or beliefs, I respect their right to express themselves.
    I agree with you, but I also believe that if someone has such a problem with the way things are, in relation to following the Constitution as written, then they can express themselves by fucking off to a different place that is more aligned with their beliefs. I am, after all, exercising my right to express MYSELF in this regard.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    No thanks.....I think I will stay here and do and say WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. So......you and the rest of your goonies that decided to chirp in have 2 options as far as I am concerned. Like it or deal with, cause I ain't going NOWHERE. God Bless.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast