Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: Shooting down drones over private property

Drone Law?

If you an find out whose it is can you do something about invasion of privacy?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltrap View Post
    I didn't read every post........but isn't flying your drone over someone's private property trespassing?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    OC.......do it for the boobies........

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    For the same reason they'll use deadly force for trespass at critical facilities and you can't shoot the UPS man.
    Can't wait to see the uproar once Amazon starts using drones to deliver packages

(Berks County)

internet troll,,,,,
    Can't wait to see the uproar once Amazon starts using drones to deliver packages
    Free prizes dropping from the sky!

(Bucks County)

From THOUGHT Co. :

There's More Helium Than We Once Thought

Recent research indicates there's more helium, particularly in groundwater, than scientists previously estimated. Also, although the process is extremely slow, ongoing radioactive decay of natural uranium and other radioisotopes does generate additional helium. That's the good news. The bad news is it's going to require more money and new technology to recover the element. The other bad news is there isn't going to be helium that we can get from the planets near us because they also exert too little gravity to hold the gas. Perhaps at some point, we may find a way to "mine" the element from gas giants further out in the solar system.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

Although balloons account for a very small use of Helium, it looks to me like a panic is brewing and balloons will be targeted as a cure for the "shortage". Personally, I'd be happy to see that. I've been on the ocean quite a bit over the years, and with our basically west winds most of the time, the damned things wind up out there.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    From THOUGHT Co. :

There's More Helium Than We Once Thought

Recent research indicates there's more helium, particularly in groundwater, than scientists previously estimated. Also, although the process is extremely slow, ongoing radioactive decay of natural uranium and other radioisotopes does generate additional helium. That's the good news. The bad news is it's going to require more money and new technology to recover the element. The other bad news is there isn't going to be helium that we can get from the planets near us because they also exert too little gravity to hold the gas. Perhaps at some point, we may find a way to "mine" the element from gas giants further out in the solar system.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

Although balloons account for a very small use of Helium, it looks to me like a panic is brewing and balloons will be targeted as a cure for the "shortage". Personally, I'd be happy to see that. I've been on the ocean quite a bit over the years, and with our basically west winds most of the time, the damned things wind up out there.
    Supply and demand will take care of the balloon industry. I haven't bought any helium in awhile for a kid's party. I was shocked by the price of a canister at Hobby Lobby.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-drones.html

DHS says Chinese-made drones used by cops, ICE and American businesses could be sending data back to Beijing, with analysts warning that 80% of all drones in the US are made in China

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has sent out an alert warning U.S. firms of the risks to company data from Chinese-made drones
    The DHS warns data 'could be shared on a server accessed beyond the company'
    'China imposes unusually stringent obligations on its citizens to support national intelligence activities,' the alert adds
    Drones are becoming heavily used by U.S. local law enforcement organizations and infrastructure operators in recent years
    Chinese technology company, DJI, which reported $2.7 billion in revenue in 2017, is the top-selling commercial drone on the market

(Berks County)

I'm still waiting for the first time a drone descends on a stadium full of people and blows Sarin all over the place. All other attacks on American soil will pale by comparison.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Supply and demand will take care of the balloon industry. I haven't bought any helium in awhile for a kid's party. I was shocked by the price of a canister at Hobby Lobby.
    Those canisters have only enough helium to float a small balloon. It is mixed with air. I found this out while performing balloon tests and photosims for new cell phone towers and a genius engineer bought one of them to save money.

Some of the gas suppliers sell K bottles of "balloon helium". It also contains air. Only real welding or higher 9's helium works in the big balloons.

I used a LOT of helium for scuba diving, but the demand for it for MRI machines drove the price way up. I'm also getting too old for that kind of diving.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by loknload View Post
    internet troll,,,,,

Free prizes dropping from the sky!
    Its gunna be like the claw game but even better!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast