Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Democrats are cross listed as Republicans in Tuesday's primary election.

Democrats in our precinct have gotten themselves cross listed as Republicans on our primary ballots. Check with your Republican committee people to make sure you don't get hoodwinked into accidentally voting for Democrats.

This is just one more example of how desparate and devious Democrats have become to take control of our government and our lives. If there is any way the left can steal a vote, they will do it. One of the cross listed Dem. school board candidates stopped by house to chat the other day and let me know she was also on the Republican primary ballot, this was confirmed by my local Rep. committeeperson.

If you have any questions, please speak with your Republican Party representatives outside your polling location.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Democrats are cross listed as Republicans in Tuesday's primary election.

School Board elections have been that way for as long as I have been aware of them. You couldn't give me a seat on a school board anyway.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Default Re: Democrats are cross listed as Republicans in Tuesday's primary election.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    School Board elections have been that way for as long as I have been aware of them. You couldn't give me a seat on a school board anyway.
    Judges have also been doing this for a long time. The sleaziest politics is local.

Our local committee person sent us a sample ballot with the Democrat cross filers identified. Of course, the Republicans have also cross filed and are the Democrats ballot, so the lines are blurry if you don't look farther.

I don't trust any of them, including the local Republican committee people. It really is a dirty business.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Carbon County)

the group that helped get AOC elected has this as part of there plan

to run fake republicans who are really dimmoRATS in districts that traditionally have low voter turnout in primaries
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

This only reinforces my comments about if trump loses, its rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    Democrats in our precinct have gotten themselves cross listed as Republicans on our primary ballots. Check with your Republican committee people to make sure you don't get hoodwinked into accidentally voting for Democrats.

This is just one more example of how desparate and devious Democrats have become to take control of our government and our lives. If there is any way the left can steal a vote, they will do it. One of the cross listed Dem. school board candidates stopped by house to chat the other day and let me know she was also on the Republican primary ballot, this was confirmed by my local Rep. committeeperson.

If you have any questions, please speak with your Republican Party representatives outside your polling location.
    This is standard practice when it come to the school board in many districts. It’s knowing the rules and using them to your advantage. Republicans in Delaware County townships have been doing it for years so it is not a party specific action.

You are right, everyone wants to be aware of this and know who they are voting for. In the end it does confuse things a bit.

(Chester County)

Bumping this thread up, one time, before election day.

(Berks County)

I won’t vote for any cross filed candidate. Sometimes that spot is left blank when I hit the vote button. Spineless liars don’t get my vote.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

the group that helped get AOC elected has this as part of there plan

to run fake republicans who are really dimmoRATS in districts that traditionally have low voter turnout in primaries
    Tony X?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I won’t vote for any cross filed candidate. Sometimes that spot is left blank when I hit the vote button. Spineless liars don’t get my vote.
    Ditto. This especially hurts us in school board elections, because in my very Conservative area, we get saddled with liberal Democrats on our school board because they lie about their party affiliation by cross-filing. I wish there would be a requirement to only appear on the ballot of the party you belong to.

We even had a County Commissioner candidate switch from Democrat to Republican just before running last time. And in a heavy red county, she WON and then proceeded to raise taxes, cut services and otehrwise screw things up. I knew about her and saw it coming, but she fooled enough lazy voters to win.

She likely did it to benefit her and her husband's "nonprofit" health education center in York City. She did a lot in her one and only term...and deciding not to run for re-election makes it all look planned. NOW...her son is running for County Clerk and won the primary.

She really screwed public libraries in the process.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast