Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Montco, watch out for this guy(Shrriff’s office)

Seems like a nice guy, till you read his gun control policy, oh, and on ICE.

https://aldianews.com/articles/polit...y-makes-bid-re

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Montco, watch out for this guy(Shrriff’s office)

Wow, am I glad I moved out of MONTCO four years ago. My LCTF is MONTCO issued, and expires in November. I am in Bucks now, but will be moving to Delaware County in June. In hope the sheriff there is bit more open minded.

I was taken by one thing in the article. After reporting he was a retired army officer it went on to state his policy on guns and quotes him. Here is the significant part of the quote: ...” but I do not support the proliferation of automatic weapons.”
    I did not know we had a proliferation of automatic weapons. Or does he include semi-autos in with automatic? If he does he is going to find many million of pistol owners are going to take issue with that.

I just commented on the article to that very point.

He sounds like the typical Demoncrat, vilify all guns because they are legal. Confuse people with definitions, Automatic & Semi automatic and they will bark for gun control. He knows what he is talking about he was a lieutenant colonel in the Army, right? He wants to vet all gun owners before they get a license to carry. Never mind that criminals who don't follow the rules, won't ask for permission. Nothing to see here move along! All the while squeezing the honest law abiding resident through his 45 day waiting period, if he so chooses.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

You have to remember. Montco is still not following the statute on nonresident applications. The Sheriff is just a liberal anti-gun democrat. But evidently Montco is just becoming another bastion of liberalism like the City of Philadelphia. Maybe you can have a county soda tax like Philly.

(Berks County)

Why are the New Jersey and New York license plates filling the turnpike? Specifically between norristown and Morgantown. It’s going to be communist from Atlantic City to Lancaster if this keeps up.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Luzerne County)

I just read his interpretation ?????? of the constitution, in regards to the second ...... this man knows nothing about the constitution!!

Women deputies are not necessarily a better thing, given that their duties frequently require prisoner transport, and most men are stronger than most women. And deputies shouldn't rely on their genitals while at work, so being female offers no obvious advantage to the job (Hillary, take note). Unless you view your real job as "appeasing snowflakes by doing things from the 'Trendy PC List Of Things' so you get good press for your real goal of higher office", which would not make me vote for someone as Sheriff, just because they use affirmative action and buy "green" vehicles and hate guns in private hands and use the buzzwords and hate ICE and love illegals, which for me is a deal-breaker for any LEO.

There are certainly women who have more presence of mind than average, and sufficient training to control unruly prisoners. But affirmative action programs aren't designed to get the best officers, just to rack up the numbers of women and minorities. That's how Minneapolis got Mohamed Noor, the officer who shot and killed the Aussie woman in her pajamas after she called police to the scene; he was their "first Somali-American officer" and they were so proud of that, to the point that he was not going to be allowed to fail no matter how badly he did. And he did very badly indeed.

I predict that the Left's eventual cry will be for "more physically and mentally challenged LEO's". Imagine a police van showing up, and the officers slowly wheeling themselves down to the ground with the built-in wheelchair lift, as you try to fend off multiple assailants on your own, with whatever weapons the never-Trumper's president have left you . . .

Seriously, hire the best people you find, from the largest pool of good candidates. Nobody says "I want the best white left-handed lawyer of Italian-Russian ancestry to handle my divorce", they say "I want a good divorce lawyer". Law enforcement officers are at least as important.

Here; put a small woman with a weapon in a room with a typical thug, and end up with an armed thug:

https://ktla.com/2018/08/10/deputy-i...-station-lasd/
    Last edited by GunLawyer001; June 6th, 2019 at 01:58 PM.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Berks County)

It’s nice that they allow officers to enter the courthouse if they have a warrant.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Philadelphia County)

He almost sounds like he is neutral to ICE rather than dead set against them.It amazes me how other law enforcement agancies can get away with not cooperating with or assisting ICE officials.
    Last edited by Krichardson; June 6th, 2019 at 08:17 AM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast