Is it possible to create a Sticky Thread for sharing political information on a regional basis (i.e "Pocono Mountain Region")? Some politicians represent more than one county (i.e. Matt Cartwright represents Lackawanna, but after the Gerrymander, now has parts of Wayne and, I think, Pike too). State Senator Lisa Baker's jurisdiction includes more than one county. Someone from Scranton (Lackawanna) is less likely to look for information in the Wayne County Forum. If we are going to become more politically present, we ought to start sharing information about the candidates and politicians that represent us or planning how we might approach them in an organized manner, rather than just one offs. Doing it topic by topic, or occasional thread by thread lets info get lost and hard to find.

My idea may not be the best solution, so I am open to any ideas that would work for the purpose.

I apologize as this may be considered a duplicate thread. I just was not sure who moderates and what the best location would be to have my question addressed. I first posted it in "Political" but wanted it here in case this is a better place to deal with it. Thanks.