Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default KAITLIN BENNETT ROCKS!!!

Hello everybody, I was at the rally today in Harrisburg and I had the big sign that says "KAITLIN BENNETT ROCKS!!!" I met a few people from the forum and told them who I was. All in all, I think we did a good job today with all the people there standing for the 2nd Amendment and for gun rights. Glad to meet all the people and see everybody fighting for our right to bare arms. Aside from that, I wish Kaitlin and all other second amendment enthusiasts the best and I would like to say keep up the good work! Hopefully I will see you all at the next gun rights rally.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: KAITLIN BENNETT ROCKS!!!

I believe you spoke to the group of guys I was standing with. You should have told us you were Photon Guy, not "guy who moved from NJ to the freedom of PA. But awesome that you came out to the rally, this was my first that I've been able to attend.

Disclaimer: you may have said you were photon guy and I may not have heard you say it, my wife says I have selective hearing.
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

Nice to meet you!
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by spandexlurch View Post
    I believe you spoke to the group of guys I was standing with. You should have told us you were Photon Guy, not "guy who moved from NJ to the freedom of PA. But awesome that you came out to the rally, this was my first that I've been able to attend.

Disclaimer: you may have said you were photon guy and I may not have heard you say it, my wife says I have selective hearing.
    Yes that was me. I told a few people that I was originally from NJ, Im not sure if I told your group. I did tell a bunch of people that I am Photon Guy on the forum.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Guy View Post
    Yes that was me. I told a few people that I was originally from NJ, Im not sure if I told your group. I did tell a bunch of people that I am Photon Guy on the forum.
    I'm socially awkward so I was just standing around mostly. I was the fat guy with the backpack and star wars shirt, accessorizing an AR-15.
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

(Allegheny County)

I saw you

(Dauphin County)

Hello everybody, I was at the rally today in Harrisburg and I had the big sign that says "KAITLIN BENNETT ROCKS!!!" I met a few people from the forum and told them who I was. All in all, I think we did a good job today with all the people there standing for the 2nd Amendment and for gun rights. Glad to meet all the people and see everybody fighting for our right to bare arms. Aside from that, I wish Kaitlin and all other second amendment enthusiasts the best and I would like to say keep up the good work! Hopefully I will see you all at the next gun rights rally.
    I saw you there, sorry I didn't know you were a Poofer. Do you know Kaitlin Bennett, or were you trying to get here attention?
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Kaitlin bennett was there? I like watching her, she can keep it together. But I did
    see her get pissed pretty good once. Shes a trooper.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Kaitlin bennett was there? I like watching her, she can keep it together. But I did
    see her get pissed pretty good once. Shes a trooper.
    No she wasn't there. Several people asked me if she was there but I believe she is in CA right now. She was at Rutgers University in NJ not long ago. She is relentless when it comes for defending second amendment rights, we need more people like her.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

No she wasn't there. Several people asked me if she was there but I believe she is in CA right now. She was at Rutgers University in NJ not long ago. She is relentless when it comes for defending second amendment rights, we need more people like her.
    I saw this video the other day of her at Rutgers. The more she jumps into the mosh pit of progressive stupidity, the better she's going to get at triggering them and the more entertaining she'll be.

And yes, you did introduce yourself to us by name. I was the one with the Yinzer flag.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast