Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default FOAC Alert: TODAY Tell PA Senate Vote YES SB531 Strengthen Preemption

-
    FOAC Email Alert: TODAY Tell PA Senate Vote YES SB531 Strengthen Preemption

Preemption Legislation UP in the Senate Local Government Committee - SB 531

You have to keep your eyes on Harrisburg - the Senate Local Government Committee is about to run a courageous “Strengthen Preemption” SB 531 ( https://foac-pac.org/Proposed-Pennsy...State-Law/3490 ). This bill will make cities and municipalities financially liable for assaulting the Rights and Liberties of Law Abiding Citizens. Mayors and City Councils that violate State Preemption Laws and disregard the Constitutions of PA and the United States HATE THIS BILL! We need to hold accountable the Elected Officials who feel they are above the law and who take their direction from anti-Liberty forces and gun grabbing special interests.

Rather than out-spend Law Abiding Citizens who are victimized by Illegal Ordinances with Bloomberg money and stolen tax dollars, this legislation will allow for the recovery of legal expenses that are incurred to stop these illegal laws in violation of PA Preemption Law, Title 18 §6120 Limitation on the regulation of firearms and ammunition. If a court of law finds that an ordinance violates Pennsylvania Preemption law (Title 18, §6120), the local government shall pay damages, reasonable attorney fees and costs. The anti-Liberty forces are working hard to undermine liberty and this legislation… we 'must' stop them!

Please ask your Senator to vote YES on this courageous bill, especially if he/she is on the Local Government Committee and on the floor of the Senate. We need your Senators to stand up for the Laws of the Commonwealth and the Law Abiding Citizens of PA. It is the RIGHT THING TO DO!

These are the Senators on the Local Government Committee:

John Blake - D 22
    Michele Brooks - R 50
    Patrick Browne - R 16
    Scott Hutchinson - R 21
    Timothy Kearney - D 26, Minority Chair
    Wayne Langerholc Jr - R 35, "Bill Sponsor"
    Scott Martin - R 13, Majority Chair
    Mike Regan - R 31, Majority Vice Chair
    Steven Santarsiero - D 10
    Joseph Scarnati III - R 25
    Judy Schwank - D 11

To find your PA Senators contact information CLICK HERE: https://foac-pac.org/PA-Legislators

Please Ask your Senator to vote YES on SB 531.

Donate to the FOAC/ACSL Pittsburgh Litigation Fund. Enter FOAC/ACSL Pittsburgh Litigation Fund in the Reference Field: https://foac-pac.org/FOAC-Raffles/23
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Default Re: FOAC Alert: TODAY Tell PA Senate Vote YES SB531 Strengthen Preemption

Thanks Berncly, I have posted my request on her fakebook page.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: FOAC Alert: TODAY Tell PA Senate Vote YES SB531 Strengthen Preemption

-
    An example of a message to send to your state Senator.
    Please email and call your state Senator TODAY.
    -

Please vote YES for SB 531.

I strongly support SB 531 to strengthen the preemption laws of Pennsylvania.

Legislators have been recklessly ignoring the preemption laws of Pennsylvania. This is dangerous, it causes confusion for our lawful citizenry, and it may get a lawful citizen killed. Our preemption laws, like all of our laws, are not something to play with to deliberately cause dangerous confusion for our citizens.

The legislators that have been ignoring Pennsylvania preemption laws are setting a dangerous precedent for future lawless legislative behavior. They are also setting a dangerous example for our citizenry.

If our elected legislators deliberately ignore our laws, there is no reason for our citizenry to faithfully follow our laws either. If our law abiding citizenry begins to ignore our laws, our state will devolve into anarchy. This is extremely dangerous, and accordingly, our legislators must faithfully follow all of our laws including our preemption laws.

Please vote YES for SB 531.

Thank you.
    -
    Last edited by Berncly; April 30th, 2019 at 08:07 AM. Reason: typo

(Berks County)

Katie Muth is anti-white male, anti-Christian, anti-gun, etc, etc. I didn't waste any additional effort on asking her to vote for something I know she won't but I know I pissed her off.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Katie Muth is anti-white male, anti-Christian, anti-gun, etc, etc. I didn't waste any additional effort on asking her to vote for something I know she won't but I know I pissed her off.
    Always important to let the anti 2A legislators know that many constituents do not agree with their anti 2A politics.
    A silent constituency is interpreted as agreement or indifference, and this emboldens their anti 2A behavior.
    We should always contact our anti 2A legislators regardless of their stated position.
    -

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Always important to let the anti 2A legislators know that many constituents do not agree with their anti 2A politics.
    A silent constituency is interpreted as agreement or indifference, and this emboldens their anti 2A behavior.
    We should always contact our anti 2A legislators regardless of their stated position.
    -
    I agree...contact yes but to expend additional and unnecessary effort violates my pledge of laziness.

(Bucks County)

Steve Santarsiero is the Senator from my district. A blood sucking parasite on the rump of a rabid raccoon does what it is suited for. Similarly, Senator SS continues to drain the lifeblood of the productive population that pays the taxes that feed him and his supporters. Needless to say, Senator SS has been behind every liberty grabbing leftist intrusion that has come down the pike. The last time I saw him he was glad-handing around election season and I chased him off my lawn. Unfortunately, enough Bucks County voted to elect him to office, saving him from having to seek productive employment in the private sector.

So I'll not contact him.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by frankski View Post
    Steve Santarsiero is the Senator from my district. A blood sucking parasite on the rump of a rabid raccoon does what it is suited for. Similarly, Senator SS continues to drain the lifeblood of the productive population that pays the taxes that feed him and his supporters. Needless to say, Senator SS has been behind every liberty grabbing leftist intrusion that has come down the pike. The last time I saw him he was glad-handing around election season and I chased him off my lawn. Unfortunately, enough Bucks County voted to elect him to office, saving him from having to seek productive employment in the private sector.

So I'll not contact him.
    Seems like the perfect reason to contact him.
    If nothing else, just for the pleasure of pissing him off.
    Please send him an email, even just saying vote yes for SB 531, it may help more than you realize.
    Bern-

Done.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Seems like the perfect reason to contact him.
    If nothing else, just for the pleasure of pissing him off.
    Please send him an email, even just saying vote yes for SB 531, it may help more than you realize.
    Bern-
    Okay, anything to harsh his buzz.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast