Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: ***Antifa tactics, and our response.***

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    I have to disagree with one of the opening paragraphs:

"Most of the mainstream media sources has been ignoring this group, or they have reported it as just a “response to the alt-right”."

They are NOT ignoring, the press is actually PART of ANTIFA, take this example, 968 key ANTIFA twitter accounts were examined, 22 of them were Press, the researcher who did the study had his twitter account suspended for publishing the results. Seems the fourth estate doesn't like the bright light of truth any longer. https://humanevents.com/2019/05/29/t...a-connections/
    The "Fourth Estate" is a myth. All digital, print, broadcast and entertainment media are owned and controlled by virtually a few hundred people when you consider the boards of directors of the corporations that own the media and you can maybe add another 50, I am guessing if you want to add those that control the financial companies that control most of the shares. They call the shots and set the tone. All of them are pro-globalist, crony capitalists and have no interest in honestly informing anyone on any subject.

This is why the event you mentioned happened. This is why there is an ongoing massive purge of conservative and independent media sites across all the digital platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google etc.). The object is to deny conservatives a communications platform before the 2020 election cycle goes into full gear. That is only months away.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    The "Fourth Estate" is a myth. All digital, print, broadcast and entertainment media are owned and controlled by virtually a few hundred people when you consider the boards of directors of the corporations that own the media and you can maybe add another 50, I am guessing if you want to add those that control the financial companies that control most of the shares. They call the shots and set the tone. All of them are pro-globalist, crony capitalists and have no interest in honestly informing anyone on any subject.

This is why the event you mentioned happened. This is why there is an ongoing massive purge of conservative and independent media sites across all the digital platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google etc.). The object is to deny conservatives a communications platform before the 2020 election cycle goes into full gear. That is only months away.
    This is such a scary but yet incredibly true fact. We have no support from the conservative side. They stay silent. However, what I believe is that if Trump gets re-elected (I'm not fully confident in that because of your statement) I think the shit is gonna hit the fan. He's going balls to wall on this stuff. He would have no chance at re-election if he did it first term. However he doesn't have to worry about a third term so the second will be 100 times more fun for him than the first.
    Eddie

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Carbon County)

(Carbon County)

Police have received information that some of the milkshakes thrown today during the demonstration contained quick-drying cement. We are encouraging anyone hit with a substance today to report it to police

https://therightscoop.com/andy-ngo-s...ding-violence/

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Hey, I’ve got an idea police. How about arresting anyone you see throwing crap on people?! From the reports the police either didn’t see what was happening to this guy, or they allowed it to continue because he said he received no help from law-enforcement throughout the entire attack.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

Game on. Shoot to kill.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Game on. Shoot to kill.
    That's what they want and I agree with but be prepared for the media to defend antifa and make us gun owners to be the bad people. However, I really don't care what the propagandists in the media have to say...

Jim kenney just said radical groups (white supremacists) are planning to disrupt july 4th celebrations.
    When is that lying piece of shit going to tell the truth. Its HIS people ANTIFA that HE supports that are going
    to disrupt the celebrations, fake news asshole kenney! I hope someone blasts some of them dead to the ground.
    That will make the what made me smile today thread for sure.

(Allegheny County)

If you watch the video of the attack it's clear they're still using their green/yellow/red order of battle. The reds swarm in and bash the Asian guy (and others) meanwhile the yellows are blocking others from helping the victims, then shoving the victims away from the mob after they've been beaten.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast