Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: ***Antifa tactics, and our response.***

They were at Harrisburg before, some may remember them chanting in the hallways during our rally and afterwards. They won't do shit inside the capital. The capital police were all over the place watching and waiting for them.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    They were at Harrisburg before, some may remember them chanting in the hallways during our rally and afterwards. They won't do shit inside the capital. The capital police were all over the place watching and waiting for them.
    They were chanting and carrying during our rally to the point it was difficult to hear anything, yet you almost got us kicked out for booing.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    They were chanting and carrying during our rally to the point it was difficult to hear anything, yet you almost got us kicked out for booing.
    Lol

I must stand out or something.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I remember those guys. Pain in the butt. I do not think they were Antifa. They were there to give Metcalfe grief about something and it was not necessarily firearms related. I definitely know Teamsters operatives were part of it because I was in line behind them to get into the lobby for the 2A Rally and they were answering questions about organizing their people who were showing up.

(Chester County)

Beatings of the random antifa members on the Capitol steps is probably not a good plan. When these people show up their leaders and organizers need to be identified and kept off balance by a dedicated squad of individuals. Large flags in their faces keep them occupied trying to find a way to see what's going on. Groups of individuals with large banners held at waist high while constantly moving forward toward them or at least holding the ground not letting them pass. Loud whistles aimed toward them disorient the crowds. If these things haven't be already organized and antifa protesters show up they will use these tactics as they trained to do. Standing around picking your nose and talking on your cell phone while antifa hones in on disrupting speakers is unacceptable.
    Last edited by JenniferG; April 27th, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Has anyone heard anything if antifa intends to be there? I am assuming someone here monitors there public postings.

(Allegheny County)

I'd be more concerned about finding a place to pee than with ANTIFA showing up.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I don't expect Antifa to go after a pro-2A rally in and of itself. I think they got mixed up at Kent State because both the Pro 2A people and Antifa were there for different things, but had a kerfuffle anyway. That said, if there is truly a state-Antifa connection, which I believe there is, then anything is possible, and we should be on the alert. Although I don't expect them at this rally, there is a chance since Metcalfe is often accused of racism and other forms of bigotry by the other side. THAT'S what I think they would target, not necessarily the pro-2A aspects.

On the topic of previous rallies, is this who yinz are talking about? I don't think they're Antifa, but I could be wrong.

Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    I am not doubting your source and it wouldn't suprise me.

I am in the costruction Trades. Most of the guys I work with are gun guys and voted Trump in the last election. I have found it difficult to find anyone that will admit to voting Hillary.

The recent moves by Peduto have driven more of them to the right. Not only voting Republican but re registering as Rebublicans. Eyes are finally opening, better late than never.

The Dems agenda just doesn't represent the values of the average blue collar worker and haven't for quite awhile.

I do everything I can to "spread the word" to the people I work with.
    I work for one union and still pay dues to another. We're of a like mind. Since Trump got in and even before, a lot of of the membership is voting conservative. The construction union that I still pay dues to still pushes hard. Me and the friends I worked with laugh. We all starved under Obama. We're living good now. Don't always think that union means liberal. The Dems left the American worker behind years ago and we know it. My current union(UAW) doesn't even try to push too hard on my shift. We're all rural, country type people. Even the union reps don't push too hard. They're the same. But that's a job requirement for them.

So don't always knock us union guys. At least not us smaller town ones. The rank and file don't always listen to the union bosses. We currently know where are bread is buttered.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast