Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Katie Muth Town Hall Meeting at Ursinus Wed April 24

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Katie Muth has scheduled another 'town hall meeting' at Meadow Senior Living Community in Worcester this Saturday May 11 at 2:30. I responded as seen below and it seems to have been deleted. I reposted and copied and pasted into a word document, how else can I preserve this to use in the event it gets deleted again?

https://www.facebook.com/senatormuth...Y&__tn__=EHH-R
    Mark, are you going to this one? I should be free to attend this time.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Mark, are you going to this one? I should be free to attend this time.
    I hadn't planned on it, I see it as a waste of time. Questions have to be written on cards and she won't take any questions that don't fit her agenda. I would recommend that anyone who has the time to waste experience it first hand though and not just take my word for it. But if there were four or five going I'd be good for it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Katie Muth is having a grand opening for her shiny new office on Main Street in Royersford tomorrow evening. Preemption would cover my right to OC there, wouldn't it?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Katie Muth is having a grand opening for her shiny new office on Main Street in Royersford tomorrow evening. Preemption would cover my right to OC there, wouldn't it?
    I would be very careful about doing that even if it is legal. Obviously it is your right, but tell that to a bunch of cops jumping on top of you and wrestling you to the ground.

Just take a cheap rifle you don't mind losing.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Just take a cheap rifle you don't mind losing.
    I'm kind of attached to that Hi-point now.

(Berks County)

Wear a sombrero. You'll be fine with some taco dust under your pitts. Two ammo belts crossed on your chest. Just not one word of English or its over. Try to borrow a donkey. You'll be fine.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Now Katie Muth thinks that those of us who disagree with her should not be heard from. I know that we have people here who she 'represents' and I suggest that you all take action and let her know what you think. Things are going to get rougher for us now and if we don't all get involved we're going to lose the battle.

Senator Katie Muth
    1 hr ·
    2 mass shootings in less than 24 hours. �� Endless tweets and responses of thoughts and prayers from state and federal elected officials.

����Let’s be clear: ����

Every other country in the world has people dealing with mental health challenges, and many have had ZERO mass shootings. ��

America is sick, plagued with hatred, xenophobia, racism, sexism, misogyny and white supremacy, with many people in positions of power perpetuating these harmful ideals. ��

‼️Silence is violence. You can’t pray away America’s gun violence epidemic. This is a public health crisis. The government is supposed to protect its citizens, no put them in harm’s way.

And wait for it, �� those up for re-election in 2020, they will be tooting their own horns about their bare minimum sham efforts to enhance gun safety.

More guns won’t keep us safer. We have more guns than any other country on this earth and yet we have the most mass shootings... coincidence? Nope❗️

Ban assault weapons N��W!

�� Pass common sense gun safety measures NOW.

Enough is enough. We the people have the right to be safe.

***Please note: if you choose to comment on this post with content regarding taking guns away, or 2nd amendment “rights”, save your messages for another page. Trolling and fear-mongering after 28 people were just sprayed with bullets and killed, and many more injured, will not be tolerated on this page.***

(Berks County)

Katie Muth wants to hear what issues are important to us. Drop by her fakebook page and let her know, I did.

One of my greatest experiences as a legislator is getting the chance to learn from so many different people and advocates about the issues that are important to them.
    Do you really want to hear what's important to me? I'll share a few of them. I value my right to own and bear arms, I want fraud in Medicare/Medicaid and welfare to be aggressively pursued, I want the trade imbalance with China and other foreign countries to be corrected. I want the death penalty to be used against those who deserve it, I want violent criminals put into labor camps for years, I want criminals to be incarcerated for about double the sentences that I read about in the paper ever day, I want our school tax system converted to a sales tax (you can do that with all taxes as far as I am concerned).

(Berks County)

State Senator Katie Muth is all about Bill Cosby and his appeal but she is conspicuously mute on the death of Jeffrey Epstein. She should be questioned on this.

Senator Katie Muth

Yesterday, three Pennsylvania Superior Court judges stood up for victims all over the world by pushing back against the ridiculous comments by Cosby's rape culture enabling lawyers.

Cosby's lawyers attacked Montgomery County Judge Steven O'Neill's decision to let five other accusers testify when Cosby went on trial last year, after more than 60 accusers came forward and his deposition was unsealed. Prosecutors said they chose women whose accounts showed that Cosby has a "signature" crime pattern. Judge Bender seemed to agree, interrupting defense arguments that their stories had significant differences.

"He gives them drugs and then he has sex with them," Bender stated. "That's the pattern, is it not?"

Let's hope their final decision on this appeal enforces predator accountability and that #TimesUp.

https://abcnews.go.com/…/appeals-cou...;/story…

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast