Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Smithgall's in Lancaster

Smithgall's in Lancaster city just recently became an Aero Precision Dealer. They are selling the Aero X-15 stripped lower receivers for $58+tax, no transfer fee! I stopped in and bought 3 this week, Allison said they have about 50 more in stock. Pretty much impossible to beat that price. They also have AR-10 lowers for $115+tax.

I don't think they have a website, you can find more info on their Facebook page, which I've linked below. You have to click on individual pictures in posts to see prices, usually. And not all pics have prices, you have to message or call for more info.

If you call to ask any questions, ask to speak to Allison, she handles the gun stuff. (If you don't know, Smithgall's is a pharmacy, they just happen to have a massive stash of guns in the back room(s). And some of the best prices!)

Fyi, I believe private transfers are $20 there. Whether person to person or if you're having it shipped in.

https://www.facebook.com/smithgallsguns/

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Smithgall's in Lancaster

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
    Smithgall's in Lancaster city just recently became an Aero Precision Dealer. They are selling the Aero X-15 stripped lower receivers for $58+tax, no transfer fee! I stopped in and bought 3 this week, Allison said they have about 50 more in stock. Pretty much impossible to beat that price. They also have AR-10 lowers for $115+tax.

I don't think they have a website, you can find more info on their Facebook page, which I've linked below. You have to click on individual pictures in posts to see prices, usually. And not all pics have prices, you have to message or call for more info.

If you call to ask any questions, ask to speak to Allison, she handles the gun stuff. (If you don't know, Smithgall's is a pharmacy, they just happen to have a massive stash of guns in the back room(s). And some of the best prices!)

Fyi, I believe private transfers are $20 there. Whether person to person or if you're having it shipped in.

https://www.facebook.com/smithgallsguns/
    Smithgalls has been my go to FFL. Great people to deal with and never have an issue with you getting firearms shipped there.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by cfarley27 View Post
    Smithgalls has been my go to FFL. Great people to deal with and never have an issue with you getting firearms shipped there.
    Today was my firs visit. Allison really knows her firearms, they had all types of pistols, revolvers, ammo, and as noted above, Aero lowers, all at fantastic prices. An Aero lower just happened to follow me home! After just one visit they made my short list of Central PA favorites.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Luzerne County)

Is their inventory all new stock or might they have a selection of vintage/collector guns?

(Luzerne County)

If you want something, ask Allison and she'll see if she can get it for you. I've gone through there several times, despite living over an hour away. There's a decent ramen joint not far away too. Make a day trip out of it.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by mokoitis View Post
    Is their inventory all new stock or might they have a selection of vintage/collector guns?
    It's almost all new. Occasionally they have a couple used guns for sale that customers have traded in, but it's usually all modern stuff.

(Lancaster County)

Just found Smithgalls yesterday. Have heard about for a couple years but didn’t really believe it. I walked in and the ladies there were great! Allison knows more about guns than most self proclaimed “experts” at gun shops. Small place with not display cases. Just shelves of boxed guns. Look thru them. Open them. Discuss the option with Allison. And buy it. Because you won’t get a better price somewhere else. I walked out with a Ruger IV. I have looked at all the gun stores in lanco a well as the big places on line and Smithgalls beat them by about $100. Plus no transfer fee and no PICS fee. EXCELLENT establishment and my go to shop and transfer.

(Berks County)

Smithgalls rocks!! Now I know where to get my next lower!!
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.