Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    n/a, Florida
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    1785055

    Default Trump supports gun control again

    He is at it again. He is going to shoot himself in the foot for the next election. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pres...1m7mBPTFdAZYII

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    3,543
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    Don't worry. It's just part of the 4D chess he and the NRA are playing. You know, just give the left little things that don't matter like bump stocks and age restrictions, and they won't go after the stuff that really matters. Not the hill to die on. Don't worry.
    Life has a melody.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    n/a, Florida
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    1785055

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Don't worry. It's just part of the 4D chess he and the NRA are playing. You know, just give the left little things that don't matter like bump stocks and age restrictions, and they won't go after the stuff that really matters. Not the hill to die on. Don't worry.
    We should be on the offensive. National Reciprocity. He really let me down I don't consider the bump stock or the age a small little thing. We should be giving nothing up and pressing for expansion. No 18-21 should ever be drafted if this becomes law. I think it is a disgrace and yes I will see what he has done with the 2nd A. If he is not supporting it, then no matter who runs against him, I will sit home and not vote.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boondocks, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    20295235

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    Quote Originally Posted by LTCcarrier View Post
    We should be on the offensive. National Reciprocity. He really let me down I don't consider the bump stock or the age a small little thing. We should be giving nothing up and pressing for expansion. No 18-21 should ever be drafted if this becomes law. I think it is a disgrace and yes I will see what he has done with the 2nd A. If he is not supporting it, then no matter who runs against him, I will sit home and not vote.
    Justin just forgot his sarcasm emoji.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    3,087
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    By JORDYN PHELPS Feb 28, 2018 7:29 PM
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    21474840

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    That article is from Febuary 2018.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    n/a, Florida
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    1785055

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    That article is from Febuary 2018.
    Someone just posted it on FB. I hope he changed his position.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    5,580
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    Quote Originally Posted by LTCcarrier View Post
    He is at it again. He is going to shoot himself in the foot for the next election. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pres...1m7mBPTFdAZYII
    THIS IS OVER ONE YEAR OLD. IT HAS BEEN DROPPED. WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN POSTING THIS AS NEW? FAKE NEWS!
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    5,580
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    Quote Originally Posted by LTCcarrier View Post
    Someone just posted it on FB. I hope he changed his position.

    That someone was a douche. Ignore the trolls. Trumps getting ready to buss the illegals to sanctuary cities.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,542
    Rep Power
    21474858

    Default Re: Trump supports gun control again

    Ok, you are an adult at 21
    Military age is 21
    Felony charges start at 21
    Voting age is 21

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 124
    Last Post: November 9th, 2013, 10:42 AM
  2. Hatboro Mayor Supports Tighter Gun Control
    By AHenshaw in forum Montgomery
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 13th, 2012, 09:53 AM
  3. Philly Daily News Poll says PA Supports more gun control ?!?!?!?
    By son of the revolution in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: March 29th, 2009, 11:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops