Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: What's on Your List?

Short term and probably doable after our busy season this summer would be a CZ shadow II target.

Fantasy land.... M-16, M-60, AK-47 and a Thompson. Property to shoot them on as well since I'm dreaming.
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I think the main reason I haven't gotten a revolver is due to cost. It's amazing how much they cost compared to semi-auto handguns.
    357 mag is the only caliber I'll consider because I have a 357 mag lever gun and I'm at my limit of "calibers" - no new calibers for me.
    Funny, one of the reasons I got interested in lever guns in the past was for the same reason - great alternative to a semi-auto rifle if things should ever come to that - also considered the fact that cost of lever guns would skyrocket if semis are banned.

We'll see. I'm a carbine guy - handguns don't do a lot for me, so I don't know if a revolver makes a lot of sense. It's on the list, but pretty close to the bottom.
    Used S&W revolvers hold their value better than Rugers. Both will get the job done, but the Smith will look prettier doing it. You can find a used GP100 in .357 mag for $450 or less if you're patient. They show up in the classifieds from time to time.

(Bucks County)

A new Boyd's Varmint for the T/C Compass. And the pillars. And to straighten that silly bent-ata-backward-angle bolt handle.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Used S&W revolvers hold their value better than Rugers. Both will get the job done, but the Smith will look prettier doing it. You can find a used GP100 in .357 mag for $450 or less if you're patient. They show up in the classifieds from time to time.
    GP 100 is a great revolver! You will not be disappointed with it! As much as I liked my circa 1965 Highway Patrolman and all my other S&W revolvers, the one I count as "best" is my 627 Pro!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Berks County)

They aren’t going to let you keep revolvers, hell you can’t have a butter knife. Wakey wakey.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567