Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Deer Hunting Season Changes

Dude, you speak the truth as some of those FUDDs are having a meltdown over on HuntingPA aka FUDD Central.

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    Huzzah!
    That's going to throw fudds young and old into fits of apoplexy.
    Here's to hoping they choke to death on "muh tradition".

(Berks County)

But tradition........ ;-)
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Franklin County)

A little bit of pain to drive another nail into the fudd's casket. It's worth it.
    I'm losing this year as well. I'm going to suck it up ('cause I'm a buttercup).
    Much ado about nothing. You seem to have a fudd obsession son. Please let me tell you how sorry I am for you. It will all be ok, this too shall pass.
    Navy ⚓️ 1965–1969

(Allegheny County)

All I want is semi auto hunting

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Liberifle View Post
    All I want is semi auto hunting
    On Sundays!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    Dude, you speak the truth as some of those FUDDs are having a meltdown over on HuntingPA aka FUDD Central.
    Yes, huntingpa is The Hive for fudds.
    I haven't been there lately but I do enjoy stopping by occasionally and jamming my thumb into their sanctimonious eye.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Much ado about nothing. You seem to have a fudd obsession son. Please let me tell you how sorry I am for you. It will all be ok, this too shall pass.
    If I seem to have a fudd obsession, it's because I have a fudd obsession.
    Fudds are the antithesis of liberty and the bulwark of sanctimony.

Among other things, they claim Sunday as the sabbath- and cry no hunting. In reality, they can't stand to be brow beaten into attend service by their nagging wives while someone is out in the woods killing "their deer".
    They decry the use of black rifles and would happily sell the rest of out, as long as no one comes for their Amish machine gun- that G-d awful Remington pump gun.
    I have had plenty of contact with the fudds- they consume alcohol while hunting, trespass, look at other hunters through the overpowered telescopes mounted on their fudd rifles, Etc., Etc.

In short, the hunting climate in Pa. will be far better off when they learn to live and let live- instead of the duplicitous preaching.
    Either that or when someone picks their drunken asses up off the ground and gets them down into it.

Don't feel sorry for me, I don't need it.
    Fudds can go scratch their ass with a broken bottle.
    Last edited by cdi; April 10th, 2019 at 11:53 AM. Reason: grammar
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Perry County)

Among other things, they claim Sunday as the sabbath- and cry no hunting. In reality, they can't stand to be brow beaten into attend service by their nagging wives while someone is out in the woods killing "their deer".
    They decry the use of black rifles and would happily sell the rest of out, as long as no one comes for their Amish machine gun- that G-d awful Remington pump gun.
    I have had plenty of contact with the fudds- they consume alcohol while hunting, trespass, look at other hunters through the overpowered telescopes mounted on their fudd rifles, Etc., Etc.

In short, the hunting climate in Pa. will be far better off when they learn to live and let live- instead of the duplicitous preaching.
    Either that or when someone picks their drunken off the ground and gets them down into it.

One of the few things I like about being 53 is that when I start arguing with them I can fall back on 40 years of hunting experience. They assume if you don't agree with them, you're a crazy 20 something that wants to shoot up the woods.

Now, if we can just get them out of the PAGC so sound science instead "my feels" prevails on semi-autos for big game. I'm worried that if we get the Sunday prohibition lifted, it will be the same as it is with semis. "You may hunt now hunt squirrels on Sunday, we want to move carefully on this."
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Franklin County)

Either that or when someone picks their drunken off the ground and gets them down into it.

I understand. It would be nice to have Sunday hunting, and it MAY come to pass. Actually, now that the season starts on a Saturday, I would like to see Sunday hunting become a reality. I suppose I have just learned to take people as they are, to a certain extent, without all the pent up hate and frustration. But, to each his own I suppose.
    Navy ⚓️ 1965–1969

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    I understand. It would be nice to have Sunday hunting, and it MAY come to pass. Actually, now that the season starts on a Saturday, I would like to see Sunday hunting become a reality. I suppose I have just learned to take people as they are, to a certain extent, without all the pent up hate and frustration. But, to each his own I suppose.
    IMO this is the first logical step to Sunday hunting. After a few years even some Fudds will start to want it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast