Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Meet and Greet Happy Hour With Our Politicians in Royerford 4/11 @1800

A group known as 'We The People' are sponsoring a meet and greet happy hour in Royersford on Thursday April 11th at 1800 with some of SEPA's politicians. Event takes place at Stickman Brews 326 N Lewis Rd, Ste 240, Royersford, Pennsylvania 19468. If any of these people represent you come out and give it your best, I am.
    Join We The People – Pennsylvania for a fun and (somewhat) nerdy happy hour at Stickman Brews! This event is co-hosted by Senator Katie Muth, Rep. Joe Ciresi, Rep. Joe Webster, and Rep. Melissa Shusterman.

Attendees will have the opportunity to meet the legislators, as well as hear from them about key issues and legislation they will be introducing or supporting this coming session.

Hear about the Fair Share Tax Plan—a proposal to make our tax system more fair and raises much needed revenue while reducing the tax burden on our lower- and-middle-class residents.

We’ll also raise a glass to raising the minimum wage and learn about what that would mean to Montgomery and surrounding counties. And we’ll talk about what activists and everyday citizens can do to make it happen!

FOOD will be provided with both vegetarian and meat-based options! Come grab a bite, grab a drink, meet your legislator, and learn about the hottest state policy issues in 2019!

Energy in the political movement means we are now in a much better place to influence policy and political leaders than in previous years. In addition to the new members and more diverse representation in the Pennsylvania General Assembly, there is new energy in both the House and Senate Democratic caucuses ready to take bold stances on pro-active change!

Together, we can push for wins on fairer working conditions and better wages; education; health care; fair taxation; increased recurring revenue; and more. 2019 is going to be a big year and one where we take back the narrative and tell our representatives what WE THE PEOPLE want—we can’t wait to work alongside you!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/8330...tive_tab=about
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Meet and Greet Happy Hour With Our Politicians in Royerford 4/11 @1800

Only worth going to if you wear a MAGA hat.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Berks County)

Default Re: Meet and Greet Happy Hour With Our Politicians in Royerford 4/11 @1800

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Only worth going to if you wear a MAGA hat.
    I was leaning towards sporting the POOFA hat but MAGA is in the running. Seeing as I want to be heard and press 2A issues I'm thinking that the MAGA hat wouldn't be the right option for this event.

(Montgomery County)

So...

Open carry event?
    I'm in.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    So...

Open carry event?
    I'm in.
    I was going to go CC but the thought of OC did enter my mind. The only time I have under my belt for OC is the Shittsburgh rally in Jan so I'm a bit shy on that yet.

(Allegheny County)

...FOOD will be provided with both vegetarian and meat-based options! Come grab a bite, grab a drink, meet your legislator, and learn about the hottest state policy issues in 2019!

Energy in the political movement means we are now in a much better place to influence policy and political leaders than in previous years. In addition to the new members and more diverse representation in the Pennsylvania General Assembly, there is new energy in both the House and Senate Democratic caucuses ready to take bold stances on pro-active change!

Together, we can push for wins on fairer working conditions and better wages; education; health care; fair taxation; increased recurring revenue; and more. 2019 is going to be a big year and one where we take back the narrative and tell our representatives what WE THE PEOPLE want—we can’t wait to work alongside you!
    Why don't they just come out and say "LIBERAL, LEFTIST DEMOCRATS ONLY"?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Why don't they just come out and say "LIBERAL, LEFTIST DEMOCRATS ONLY"?
    Party pooper! I'm like a kid with Christmas coming on this event. It's sponsored by, 'We the People', whoever they are and it's got food and mirth and there ain't much to do in Douglassville on a Thursday eve. Plus they're touting 'fair taxation' to boot, that just happens to be my song. I'm coming loaded with logic, reasoning and a calm demeanor, I aim to be the star of the show.

(Allegheny County)

LOL! You'll be the star, alright.

I think THEIR idea of "fair" taxation will be quite a bit different than yours.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    LOL! You'll be the star, alright.

I think THEIR idea of "fair" taxation will be quite a bit different than yours.
    Actually, as I recall they are looking to move school taxes off property and on to an enhanced sales tax and such, so I may actually support it.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Berks County)

Additionally, I think it's time that they got with the times and started schooling kids at home via the internet rather than in outdated brick and mortar buildings. Of course, parents should be able to send their kids to private schools if they want to cover the expenses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast