Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Preemption bill introduced

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Good stuff. We should be pushing this hard. It sticks in my craw that we are on the defensive fighting a dozen or more infringement bills and actual lawbreaking council member in Pittsburgh are in the process of actually violating State Firearms laws, with the Governor's full support, and the Legislature hasn't said a mumblin' word about it. Credit these Legislators for putting these back on the table. Right now, this law is largely toothless because to DA is actually going to prosecute the crime or LEO even make an arrest. Private rights of action which allow for recovery of costs are a more potent weapon.
    We will have a group of about 20 people on 2A Day. Each of us will sign one of the cards below and leave them with our law makers. We will also visit judiciary chairs.

If anyone wants any of these cards please PM me and I'll make sure we meet before the rally.

2aCard-front-back.jpg
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Berks County)

I stopped by Dave Maloney's office and chatted with Maria for a while. He is undoubtedly on our side as I have seen before. He scheduled to be at the rally in May so maybe I'll see him there in person.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    We will have a group of about 20 people on 2A Day. Each of us will sign one of the cards below and leave them with our law makers. We will also visit judiciary chairs.

If anyone wants any of these cards please PM me and I'll make sure we meet before the rally.

2aCard-front-back.jpg
    I may just print some out and drop them off at the local offices of my representatives.

(Susquehanna County)

What ever happened to the bill to strip preemption? Last I heard it was in legal review in December.. hope it got shit canned
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Washington County)

I went to a meet and greet with Rep. Krail on the 3rd of April. He did not seem to hold much hope for any new preempt law. I told him the Reps need to at least try or the Pittsburgh model will spread like my cancer did. He has run as being a 2A supporter, but did not seem to have a plan on how the state is going to defeat the Pittsburgh plan.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobGun View Post
    I went to a meet and greet with Rep. Krail on the 3rd of April. He did not seem to hold much hope for any new preempt law. I told him the Reps need to at least try or the Pittsburgh model will spread like my cancer did. He has run as being a 2A supporter, but did not seem to have a plan on how the state is going to defeat the Pittsburgh plan.
    He needs to understand that pittsburg is thumbing their nose at the legislature and if they the legislators are unwilling we have no need for them. This will pass with an overwhelming bi-partisan majority if it ever gets to a vote. What good are their laws if there is no mechanism to enforce?

(Venango County)

Those who support or pass laws that violate preemption should immediately and permanently lose their 2nd Amendment rights and any tax payer funded bodyguards etc. That would be the first step of punishment.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12