Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: New Jersey sues 'ghost gun' dealer for selling AR-15 assembly kits

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Phil is exactly on point. An 80% lower can not be readily assembled into a firearm and is not a gun. They're reaching to see what they can get, which is not to be dismissed. If states can outlaw magazines by capacity, the can likely outlaw 80% lowers, or anything else they wish, like sugary drinks or high fat foods.

So what does Joisey do next, require new residents to register any firearms moved into the state?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    So what does Joisey do next, require new residents to register any firearms moved into the state?
    Yes, and lathes, mills, cordless drills, and any block of metal, ceramic, polymer, or composite in your possession!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    So this is a “loophole loophole”? Damn, those anti-rights communists in the PRNJ are getting creative!

Now maybe they can use that creativity for something positive, and reduce crime and taxes in that s#%t-hole of a state.
    Comrade, How Many time Must I Tell You, it's NOT the PRNJ.
    It's the DPRNJ.
    The democratic (lower case intentional) peoples republic of New Jersey.
    If you continue to disrespect the committees, you can expect a visit from the Political committee.
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Delaware County)

Get, or down load, Luty's book.
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Phil is exactly on point. An 80% lower can not be readily assembled into a firearm and is not a gun. They're reaching to see what they can get, which is not to be dismissed. If states can outlaw magazines by capacity, the can likely outlaw 80% lowers, or anything else they wish, like sugary drinks or high fat foods.
    Sadly, and I do mean sadly, it is a common accepted idea in the legal bureaucracy of New Jersey that a loaded magazine is a loaded firearm, because a magazine is part of a firearm.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    I am surprised this has not yet occurred, given that Murphy falsely blames Pennsylvania for his gun problem he can't seem to control. I knew I would be moving to New Jersey, and I made many nice "choices" prior to my residency change.

(Carbon County)

I know the glock store had to wait a while in California for their 80% glocks to be approved but they were ok'd by ATF for legal sale.

this was just in january that they were approved
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DonBiase View Post
    Get, or down load, Luty's book.
    Any Info on it?

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Yes, and lathes, mills, cordless drills, and any block of metal, ceramic, polymer, or composite in your possession!
    Don't show them the video of the guy who made the ak from a shovel. The ban on shovels would kill the mob business of burying bodies in NJ.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Don't show them the video of the guy who made the ak from a shovel. The ban on shovels would kill the mob business of burying bodies in NJ.
    I thought they just dumped them in landfills. Isn't that why NJSP recently spent a week at the dump in Morgantown?
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast