Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: GunBroker... is there a better alternative?

Well they aren’t going to do anything about the moble app because they can’t, Apple and Google both removed it from their store which cuts off any and all support for the product as well. I personally liked it but it has started to run into issues with my saved searches and I’m not sure how much longer it will work.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by PistolFan View Post
    Hi Guys - Over the past year or so I've become increasingly aggravated with GunBroker and the changes they have made. For starters... I don't care for the current web layout, the mobile app sucks, the support is horrible (no response or it takes weeks to get a answer), there is a 2% fee for a reserve price, listings use to remain active until sold or canceled - now its 90 days max! I think you get the picture. Besides our classified section, is there a better alternative to reach the masses? Thanks
    Even our classified section has gone to shit in my opinion. flooded with new comers selling lots of guns with no pictures and often priced for the fool. They didn't join to become part of this community, they just use it to try to dump their guns, I even wonder if some are businesses. Lol

I wonder if online person to person selling is meeting its end and will bring back swap meets? hmmm LOL
    Jimmy cracked corn and HE didn't care! Why should I?

Hi Guys - Over the past year or so I've become increasingly aggravated with GunBroker and the changes they have made. For starters... I don't care for the current web layout, the mobile app sucks, the support is horrible (no response or it takes weeks to get a answer), there is a 2% fee for a reserve price, listings use to remain active until sold or canceled - now its 90 days max! I think you get the picture. Besides our classified section, is there a better alternative to reach the masses? Thanks
    Arfcoms classifieds.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dunno View Post
    Even our classified section has gone to shit in my opinion. flooded with new comers selling lots of guns with no pictures and often priced for the fool. They didn't join to become part of this community, they just use it to try to dump their guns, I even wonder if some are businesses. Lol

I wonder if online person to person selling is meeting its end and will bring back swap meets? hmmm LOL
    Or bad pictures or shitloads of different stuff in one crapy post without pictures. Never deleting posts. Still can find some gems if you look.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dunno View Post

That makes it easy to know which ones to skip.

I can blow right past those posts.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    If it doesn’t sell in 3 months the price is too high, your pictures suck or it’s an unpopular gun.

Classified ads in news papers. I check reading eagle and merchandiser.

Consignment in gun shops

Postings at gun clubs
    The only problem with your logic is not everything being sold on GB are guns. In the past I had hard to get parts that took time to sell (> 90 days) because I needed the right person to come along at the right time. Now I would have to pay the listing fee over again.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    You could always consider another line of business. See the Amish guy on this forum he may have franchises available for his products.
    Do you normally answer posts just for the sack of saying something!? Makes no sense and irrelevant to my question.

(Delaware County)

A big thank you to all those posters who came through with other sites to try in the future. Thank you again!

(Bucks County)

Do you normally answer posts just for the sack of saying something!? Makes no sense and irrelevant to my question.
    Jen doesn't have a sack but she probably has bigger balls than you.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Armslist is great. Just buy and sell local, no shipping no scams. Cash in hands.
    Armslist is great? The only way that place could be worse is if you had to be forcefully sodomized to post an ad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast