Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Fusion Freedom Series 1911 pistols

I have been wanting to add these to the shop for about a year now, I am doing a lot of refinishing this weekend so I don't have time to discuss them right now. I am just posting a quick photo of the one first order that I got yesterday. If you are into nice 1911's feel free to stop by the shop to take a look at them. Lots of info about these pistols on the Fusion Firearms website.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Fusion Freedom Series 1911 pistols

I wish you were closer as I have been eyeballing the Freedom Commander on the Fusion website.

(Northampton County)

Our family is originally from the Grove City Pa area, so yeah that would be a drive for you. I am dying to shoot one of these,luckily two of my local customers already bought the two Batnam R models that I got in yesterday ,one is 9 mm there other is 45 ACP so as soon as they are fully payed for and transferred we will be having a range day with those two. I am looking at keeping a Commander model or a CCO model for me,these are nicely done firearms.

(Northampton County)

Just a quick update I finally got to shoot the Bantam 45 ACP 3 inch bull barrel version this morning with my customer, 100 percent shooter, zero malfunctions and excellent accuracy. I was hitting the majority of each mag on a 2 1/2 circle shoot and splat target at 7 yards standing two hands with ease. I averaged 5 out of 6 per mag. Nice gun that he has already upgraded with some nice G10 Sunburst style with thumb groove grips. In addition he got some CCO mags 7 capacity mags added X grip pinky extensions with gave you an awesome grip feel because now your pinky was hanging in the breeze. i shot even better using those mags. next week I should get to shoot the 9mm Bantam model.