Couldn't believe it. I had been getting some 1-inch groups, and a few with a flier ruining the group, all five-rounders. I thought I'd try really holding the rifle firmly as opposed to letting it do its thing. That resulted in three in one ragged hole at 100 yards. Wow.

This is a Thompson Center Compass 6.5 Creedmoor, stock except for my lightening the trigger to too light for safe hunting. Vortex 6-24 FFP scope.

Fired from bench, bipod front, Caldwell bag rear. For some reason, I do better with a tripod rather than a front bag on this rifle.

Another surprise is I did it with (handloads), using Hornady 140 grain BTHP-Match bullets, which up until now have been a bit disappointing compared to Sierra SMKs.

Had been shooting groups of five. No way was I gonna ruin this 3-shot group! LOL.

Posting this not to brag. Want to let anyone know, this rifle is marketed as a hunting rifle and is generally marketed as a 1 MOA rifle. It has more potential than that.

Work with it, find the load, practice, break it in (it may have just hit that point) and this very inexpensive rifle just may break all the rules.