Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Course

Concealed carry enthusiasts know that the Utah non-resident concealed firearm permit is the permit to have. If you travel for business or pleasure, now you can continue to maintain your personal safety in more states across the country. In order to obtain this important permit, a student must complete an approved course of instruction taught by a Utah state certified instructor.

This is a 4 hour class (classroom lecture only) and the cost of the class is $150.00 per student. The fee includes the class, two passport sized photographs and digitally scanned FBI fingerprint cards. Everything needed to apply for the permit. The fee for the permit itself is $63.25, payable to Utah BCI.

Utah does not require any live fire or range qualification in order to obtain their permit. The Utah non-resident concealed firearm permit is the most widely accepted non-resident permit in the United States. This class follows the training outline mandated by the State of Utah, Bureau of Criminal Identification and covers many different aspects of firearm safety and ownership.

All applicants will be required to first have a permit from their home state if their home state has a process for issuing carry permits and has reciprocity/recognition with Utah. You do not need the home state permit before taking the Utah permit class with us, but you will need to have obtained your home state permit before mailing in your application to Utah. If you have a question about this, please call us for further explanation. .

Upcoming classes:

Saturday, April 27th, Atglen Sportsman's Club, Atglen, PA

8am 'til 12 pm

Please visit http://freedomtactical.net/utah-classes.html for additional details and to signup.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Course

I enrolled for this course and the fees were charged to my credit card but I have received nothing from these folks regarding the class. Not a confirmation, not a reminder, not a list of things I should and should not have with me, nothing. Furthermore, my email to their email address has been returned by the demon as undeliverable. WTF?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

I am the instructor of this class. From what I can tell you received a receipt for your payment that stated what you signed up for. The class is this Saturday, what you have to bring with you to the class is laid out on the website. I am not sure what email is getting undelivered from. I just checked all the forms on the site and none are giving an email error. That being said please email directly aconry@freedomtactical.net with your purchase information and I will gladly refund your money.
    Last edited by jus74fun; April 25th, 2019 at 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling

(Berks County)

Thank you for the reply, the email listed on your home page is info@freedomtactical.net.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Your money has been refunded. Again, my apologies for not living up to your expectations.

Best regards,

Angelo
    Last edited by jus74fun; April 25th, 2019 at 08:34 PM. Reason: spelling