Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Lindsey Graham

PickingPA Guest

Default Lindsey Graham

Just destroyed everything that had me starting to believe that MAYBE he wasn’t a RINO after all.

DONE - Get this swamp creature out!

Lindsey Graham: Democrats, GOP Can ‘Come Together’ for Gun Confiscation Law
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...fiscation-law/

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: Lindsey Graham

It does not surprise me at all .

(Lehigh County)

He destroyed a lot of good will he's built up lately. It's funny how the Republicans are finding common ground with Democrats for traditionally democratic causes. But can't seem to find any common ground for causes that are traditionally Republican. Sound like losers to me.
    Last edited by internet troll; March 9th, 2019 at 09:14 PM.

(Allegheny County)

We're on our own.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    He destroyed a lot of good will he's built up lately. It's funny how the Republicans are finding common ground with Democrats for traditionally democratic causes. But can't seem to find any common ground for causes that are traditionally Republican. Sound like losers to me.
    I used to think it all could be explained as the political equivalent of the "Stockholm Syndrome". Not anymore, since 2016 the RINOs have proven to be on the same side of the issues as the Democrats and profiting from it whether as a minority party or in the majority. As fate would have it, today I just heard back from our own Sen. Toomey after writing to urge him to not support very specific bills in the Senate and the recent bills sent over from the House. The response: pretty much the same old response (updated to reference the Florida school shooting). No references to the barrage of infringement bills, just his steadfast support for universal background checks which he claims are not registration, even though it builds out all the infrastructure needed to accomplish it very easily.

I voted for him because of the Supreme Court being in the balance. That was the right bet when it came to the recent appointments. At this point, by 2020 or sooner, none of that is going to matter much. Roberts, is so corrupt, compromised and responsible for the FISA abuse and the coup to remove the President, that he can be counted on to vote pure left on any Second Amendment issue. He is an authoritarian Deep State and Toomey can't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    I used to think it all could be explained as the political equivalent of the "Stockholm Syndrome". Not anymore, since 2016 the RINOs have proven to be on the same side of the issues as the Democrats and profiting from it whether as a minority party or in the majority. As fate would have it, today I just heard back from our own Sen. Toomey after writing to urge him to not support very specific bills in the Senate and the recent bills sent over from the House. The response: pretty much the same old response (updated to reference the Florida school shooting). No references to the barrage of infringement bills, just his steadfast support for universal background checks which he claims are not registration, even though it builds out all the infrastructure needed to accomplish it very easily.

I voted for him because of the Supreme Court being in the balance. That was the right bet when it came to the recent appointments. At this point, by 2020 or sooner, none of that is going to matter much. Roberts, is so corrupt, compromised and responsible for the FISA abuse and the coup to remove the President, that he can be counted on to vote pure left on any Second Amendment issue. He is an authoritarian Deep State and Toomey can't change that.
    You are absolutely correct about Justice Roberts. Obama pulled him in and now will expose his evil doings if he doesn’t tow the Liberal line. There was a good article written about how compromised Roberts is. The fix is in folks, the Govt has been intimidating conservatives since 2008. The NSA has been busy building cases on everyone from the common gardener to the Chief Justice of the USSC.
    Last edited by Square Bag; March 11th, 2019 at 08:45 PM.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

The more I read about Lindsey Graham the more I think he wants to sink the Republicans in 2020.
    I'm a Rep Virgin