Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default And Florida goes full retard.

Now we have to deal with Anti Nerf gun laws?

Last edited by Hodgie; March 13th, 2019 at 02:05 PM.

Default Re: And Florida goes full retard.

This is a 1st amendment issue. If the law makers pass this law, they are the criminals. Treason fits such a crime.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

insanity runs in families and political parties.

I'm assuming this will never see serious contemplation beyond the stooges that introduced the bill, much less get signed into law.

If it did there would be a million pictures posted immediately awaiting charges and ultimately chaching, chaching if enforced.

I couldn't imagine sitting my children down and having to strike the fear of god into them over posting a picture on social media.

I remember being in a store once when I was younger and there was a Police officer standing in line in front of me and in front of him a mother with a 6 or 7 year old that was touching everything at the counter. She looked at the kid and said if you don't stop the police officer is going to arrest you. The officer looked at the kid and said "no I wont be doing any such thing". Then he told the mother not to do this since it puts a natural fear of LE into a child's head which can back fire on her if there ever was a serious situation.

All this bill would do have to make parents put fear into their children of their government and law enforcement for having to enforce these unconstitutional laws. These office holding ass holes want everyone to think they are doing this for our own good by trying to pass laws that instill nothing but fear and control. The person who wrote this bill should be tarred and feathered in public as well as anyone who co-sponsors it.