Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Another 302 Question

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    What you are describing can be found across the board with almost any legal action against the government bureaucracy.
    They drag you into the legal maze and then try to wait you out until you run out of money or give up due to frustration and stress.
    It is a travesty of justice and I have seen it for myself up close with a different kind of legal action unrelated to guns.

I fully expect these incidents to expand exponentially with the emergence of the "red flag" laws.
    They will unjustifiably strip people of their 2A rights, knowing full well that most people will not have the financial means to regain their 2A rights in court.
    You're 100% right there, just look at the people associated with Trump that are being dragged around. They're doing it to make them go broke or give up. I've been there so many times where it just keeps getting deeper and have wanted to throw the towel in. But then I get that hair up my ass that says don't give in to the pricks and just keep fighting.

It's really sad and should be very scary to all that you can literally lose your 2A right in the dead of the night and take 4+ years to even have a shot at restoring it.

I should note my post shouldn't deter the OP I just want them to understand that they'll have lots of decisions based on what the PSP does at every step. Every decision or paper they file means you're going to make a choice to respond or not and if you call their BS it'll cost you every step of the way. It's also hard to say no when you already get so far then it becomes the mentality of what's another $1k to the cause.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Another 302 Question

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    You're 100% right there, just look at the people associated with Trump that are being dragged around. They're doing it to make them go broke or give up. I've been there so many times where it just keeps getting deeper and have wanted to throw the towel in. But then I get that hair up my ass that says don't give in to the pricks and just keep fighting.

It's really sad and should be very scary to all that you can literally lose your 2A right in the dead of the night and take 4+ years to even have a shot at restoring it.

I should note my post shouldn't deter the OP I just want them to understand that they'll have lots of decisions based on what the PSP does at every step. Every decision or paper they file means you're going to make a choice to respond or not and if you call their BS it'll cost you every step of the way. It's also hard to say no when you already get so far then it becomes the mentality of what's another $1k to the cause.
    Agreed.
    The OP should definitely fight.
    He may get lucky and have the thing go smoothly, it happens.
    Only way to know is to take a seat at the table and play a hand.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234