Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Interesting anonymous UBC alternative (like bitcoin). Any techies can speak to it

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    The elephant in the room is that this guy gets a payment for every transaction made using his app, and he's yet to address that and reconcile it with the fact that he claims they're a non profit, yet no such non profit has been registered with the IRS.

He's an anti-gunner looking to cash in on gun owners.
    Oh that's dirty as can be. Welp, color me fooled for being impressed by the techno mumble jumble. What a dick.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

Default Re: Interesting anonymous UBC alternative (like bitcoin). Any techies can speak to it

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    Oh that's dirty as can be. Welp, color me fooled for being impressed by the techno mumble jumble. What a dick.
    That's what he's trying to do, he thinks all gun owners are dumb hicks and he could baffle them with bullshit. Reading that thread is awesome when other techies that can actually translate his mumbo jumbo call him out. Also, at one point, he insisted that people with creds, like constitutional lawyers, address him. And they did, handedly.

His whole premise started with "If anyone doesn't agree with this, they're extremists." Nothing like starting your proposal with a "no true Scotsman" fallacy.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Go right to page 15 its where they post the Info on the guys trying to pull this crap and their true 2A feelings.
    Last edited by Hodgie; March 11th, 2019 at 02:27 AM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Go right to page 15 which is where they post the I found on the guards trying to pull this crap and their true 2A feelings.
    Oof. Well I'm happy to see there are sharper minds than mine picking it apart. I think I glossed over the part where "all firearms begin as possession of the government" which is complete and utter bullshit, non-starter right there. His other statements suggesting that practicing the 5th equals an admission or assumption of guilt is complete boot to the neck.

At any rate I don't regret making the post, hopefully some folks who weren't aware of this crap now are.

DST change is finally catching up though and I'm gonna go try for the 5 hours I've got left.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    Oof. Well I'm happy to see there are sharper minds than mine picking it apart. I think I glossed over the part where "all firearms begin as possession of the government" which is complete and utter bullshit, non-starter right there. His other statements suggesting that practicing the 5th equals an admission or assumption of guilt is complete boot to the neck.

At any rate I don't regret making the post, hopefully some folks who weren't aware of this crap now are.

DST change is finally catching up though and I'm gonna go try for the 5 hours I've got left.
    Absolutely. Everyone should be aware of the nefarious ways in which they continue to grab our guns. This guy and his redditors were operating under the assumption that we're all stupid.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Chester County)

My main problems with this concept are that A) it is just one more step on the slippery slope of the left's control efforts to ultimately register and confiscate all firearms, using fancy new-fangled technologies, and B) the tenets stated in the second paragraph of the transcript are false and conflicting, gun control efforts are always in conflict with gun owner's rights as enumerated in our Constitution. Control is an infringement. Period.

(Centre County)

"The core tenet of true gun control efforts is to reduce firearm misuse. "

This statement above tells one all they need to know...
    the core tenet of true gun control is to remove guns from the possession of us minions.
    Last edited by archie19; March 11th, 2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: clarity
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Centre County)

I agree ^^^^

I saw this "The core tenet of true gun control efforts is to reduce firearm misuse." and immediately said the rest will be crap. Gun Control advocates want nothing but to remove firearms from owners.

Glad to see others saw right through this bullshit gobbledygook also and tore him up.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Chester County)

I'm still trying to figure out why we need to ask the government for permission to buy a gun. Do you ask the government permission to pray in your church or write an editorial for a newspaper or print a book? The background check system is a backdoor registration of gun owners as it stands right now. Do you actually believe they get rid of those NICS checks after they're done. I've got some land in Florida to sell if you believe that nonsense.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

Oh dear god, is this blockchain pics/nics? Fuk dat shit with a barbed wire pineapple kabob.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast